Meeting with The Kraisin

Where we post shenanigans that have happened
Post Reply
Naomi
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:45 pm
Location: Uranus

Meeting with The Kraisin

Post by Naomi »

[18:47] (@Heimdalr) <ST> The trip is uneventful if quite scenic, down the coastal highway, over hill and dale.. mostly over wetlands if we're going to be honest, to the land where gentrification failed.. a neighborhood where sprawl met yuppification and the latter fought a heroic last charge of the barista, but nonetheless there is not a single Starbucks in sight, and only one Dunkin Donuts. --
[18:47] (+Kody) "Oh. Dunkin Donuts."
[18:48] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> wonders if they had pumpkin spice yet... but does not comment.
[18:48] (@Heimdalr) <ST> Naomi's jeep screeches to a halt in front of a "World Market - fufu on sale today only!" with a VFW next door.. upon which a clearly hastily built second story has been added. The "bitcoin bros" shop next to the VFW appears to have recently met a suspiciously well-contained fiery end, however.
[18:49] *(@) Heimdalr gets out "welp, looks like this is the place, kiddies."
[18:49] *(@) Heimdalr gets the duffel bags.
[18:49] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> eyed the lack of starbucks and smiles. "Oh that's nice." He disembarks quietly.
[18:49] *(@) Naomi unbuckles and clambers out then looks ot hiem "who has ot bottles?"
[18:50] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> nods and gets out of the van... doom averted, for now.
[18:50] (@Heimdalr) "I got 'em."
[18:50] (@Heimdalr) "well I got the uhh.. special.. bottles.."
[18:50] *(+) RaeH shrugs and climbs out, looking around suspicously
[18:50] (@Naomi) alright
[18:50] *(+) Sean moves to park behind the Jeep as he moves out of the BMW adjusting his suit jacket looking back to Kody and Flint ready to follow them and the Elders into the Den of Vampries
[18:52] *(+) RaeH did Not dress up. she had on jeans and a burgandy t-shirt with her usual black tennis shoes. she did have on both the choker Naomi had given her and the pendant from Matty however
[18:53] (+Kody) Kody steps out with the others. He nods to Rae when he spots her. A short up nod. Kody's in fairly nice looking clothes actually. Newish black jeans, a black button up shirt. HIs black leather coat. It's Southie Boston business attire. The look is only a little marred by the brace at his knee, but he dressed that up by wrapping a bolo tie there. It hangs loose, but he'd had the foresight to make sure it
[18:53] (+Kody) wouldn't clink as he walked.
[18:53] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> just looked like bouncer-business casual.
[18:54] *(+) RaeH nodded slightly to Kody, but looked uncomfortable about being here
[18:54] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> dusts himself by reflex and turns on his Scent of Running Water... but, beyond that was oddly unconcerned and then looks to Rae, smiles, and extends a hand to her... he was wearing the bone wolf pin, as he had come to make a habbit of doing.
[18:55] *(@) Naomi was not really dressed up either. she wore siimpel jeans and tee but she had her pack duster on over it all.
[18:55] *(+) RaeH flashed Matty a smile then and took his hand. some of her nerves at least sliding away
[18:58] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> looks to rae squarely with a smile and nods, as if by way of reasurince. He then looks to Heimdalr and Naomi, ready to follow them in.
[18:59] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> followed along, and looked for ambushers, security cameras, boobytraps, shit he would do.
[18:59] *(@) Naomi looks ot heim and smiles a bit and she also smiles to rae and matthew. "if you like i wil take th ebottles heim. and sine you knwo him more i ntimately i will let you soeka first"
[18:59] (+Sean) /me adjusts his stance to move in behind the elders.. looking to Rae and Matthew before looking to Naomi he knows he's just here to watch and probably wont have to speak at all.. as he nods to Kody as of cheering him on if he has to speak
[19:01] (@Heimdalr) "... geeze don't say it that way, this guy left the army way before don't ask don't tell.."
[19:02] *(@) Heimdalr tries to paste an awkward smile on his homid form, hefts the duffel bags, and marches to the VFW
[19:02] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> follows in with pack 2.
[19:03] (+Kody) Kody is keeping quiet. Even on the walk in. He follows, of course, but he looks better doing it
[19:03] *(+) RaeH moves in with Matty. still holding his hand. but seems to have relaxed..
[19:03] *(+) Sean starts following Heimdalr and Party moving behind them hands not in his pockets standing a bit respectfully..
[19:03] *(@) Naomi chuckles and moves in beside heim
[19:04] (@Heimdalr) <ST> It's.. a VFW.. we're not sure what you were expecting.. there's a floor.. there's tables.. there's some couches.. there's pool tables.. and a dartboard.. and a bunch of fat old farts and a couple guys with one or both legs made by Dupont.. the hairy bowling ball wrapped in a USMC tee shirt that may or may not be the bartender staaaares at the party with beady eyes..
[19:07] (@Heimdalr) (those who pass the perception check hear the click of a pair of hammers cocking back.. actually they hear several more clicks.. one of them came from.. the crotch of one of the guys with an artificial leg.. do you want to know? Maybe you don't. Rae can see leg boy's had a bit of vic worked on him.. he does in fact have an extra hand down there.. and it's holding a purse popper... why? Some people are fucking weird like that.)
[19:07] *(@) Naomi looks around and sighs softly to herself then looks to heim as she holds her hands before herself wiht her palms out in a i come in peace type gesture.
[19:08] *(+) RaeH sends a message to Matty with telepathy about what she sees so he can pass it on to the others
[19:08] (@Heimdalr) "err.. we bring beer and greetings and also we're uhh.. we're her to see Miguel?"
[19:08] *(@) Heimdalr smiles hopefully
[19:08] *(+) Kody glances at the Alpha and does the same, lifting his arms a bit, palm out
[19:08] *(+) Sean looks around at some of the Clicks he is hearing.. but well he's stepping into a VFW full of Vampries.. of coruse there are going to be guns
[19:08] (@Heimdalr) <bartender> y'all not from around here are y-
[19:09] (@Heimdalr) <leg dude> "oh my god, Steve, give it a rest.."
[19:09] *(+) RaeH can't help a small chuckle
[19:10] (@Heimdalr) <ST> You get the impression this guy has been waiting for weeeeeks to say that.
[19:10] (+RaeH) we're expected *she said, facing the bar tender*
[19:11] (@Heimdalr) <ST> The crew hears "holla back girl" blasting from upstairs and.. what looks like a 12 year old girl in a japanese schoolgirl uniform bounces down the stairs.. pigtails and all.. and she's smoking a cigarillo..
[19:11] (@Heimdalr) <leg dude> oh god.. STEVE.. LONG ISLAND.. NOW.. DOUBLE
[19:12] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> did not expect them to have a Trig as well..
[19:12] (@Heimdalr) <Bartender> sighs and frantically starts mixing not one or two but three long island iced teas in rapid succession.
[19:12] *(@) Naomi remains as sh ewas but does slowly, very slowly lowers her hands to her sides as she looks around and sees the trig clone
[19:12] (@Heimdalr) <Bartender> *slams the first one back so hard you're surprised he still has teeth.. gestures to the stairs.. holds out another of the drinks for the guy with the plastic legs
[19:13] (@Heimdalr) <leg dude> *scrambles to the bar, similarly slams the drink back* "fuck, I can't even.."
[19:13] (@Heimdalr) <pigtails> ".. I thought you'd all be taller."
[19:13] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> arched a brow at the music and... refused to look. Steve didn't seem like the guy who wanted twitchiness. But when that happened his other brow went up.
[19:13] (@Heimdalr) <Heim> ".. what can I say, I'm a grower.."
[19:14] *(+) Kody also stays quiet and still right now.
[19:14] *(+) Sean raises his eyebrows at the Bartender slamming the Long Island down super hard with a bit of a Smirk.. totally knows that the irish could out drink em..
[19:15] *(@) Heimdalr just smiles awkwardly and starts shuffling toward the stairs
[19:15] *(+) RaeH cocked her head curiously to the side at the girl, but let Heim lead on this. since she wasn't from here.
[19:15] (@Heimdalr) <pigtails> ".... too much information.. two room penalty, first beer.."
[19:15] *(@) Naomi follows along wiht heim and simply remains silent
[19:15] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> nodded to Kody and moved up to follow the first pack.
[19:16] *(@) Heimdalr sort of.. turns sideways.. and with a series of clonks and muffled curses, manages to squeeeze through the narrow doorway and up the stairs.
[19:16] *(+) Sean follows the Elder pack up taking the rear as he nods to the Bartender and Leg Guy before heading up the stairs..
[19:16] *(+) RaeH follows Heim also. but keeps an eye on the people around her suspicously
[19:17] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> follows as well... and gently squesses Rae's hand, trying to be reasuring.
[19:17] *(@) Naomi waits as heim squeeeeeeeezes thru the doorway then ambles thur wiht little difficculty but remains close behind heim.
[19:21] (+Kody) Kody nods to Flint and walks with them as well.
[19:23] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> siddles and ducks.
[19:24] *(+) RaeH squeezes back and siddles through after Matty without letting go of his hand
[19:25] *(+) Kody nods and lets the others go first. He'll bring up the rear going through that tiny door.
[19:25] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> at only 5'4" was not terribly large and thus probably did not find navigating the space to be overly difficult.. and readily lead in before Rae
[19:25] (+Sean) ::Sean was already taking the rear as he nods to Kody holding the door.. and slips past him!::
[19:29] (@Heimdalr) <ST> The very dimly lit, narrow stairway with its creaking steps.. and slightly shoddily fitted wall panels, leads upstairs to a wide brick-walled space with a vaulted ceiling. There are arcade machines and beanbags scattered around, two racks of bunkbeds surrounded by privacy curtains, and a room divider guarded by two rather bulky blonde white guys whose alert posture and shotguns are matched only by their desperate
[19:29] (@Heimdalr) embarassment at the sparkling white zoot suits and black fedoras they have been crammed into.
[19:31] (@Heimdalr) <ST> Those with some success on the security rolls are aware that those wall panels.. aren't so badly fitted.. there's.. something behind them.. also that the stairs themselves appear to be.. on a hinge.. Aridia is immediately aware that not only are the stairwell walls positively lined with claymores, but the entire stairwell is rigged to drop its occupants into the basement, where pungi sticks, quite a lot of gasoline, and
[19:31] (@Heimdalr) another pair of claymores awaits.
[19:31] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> focuses less on the possibility of traps, and more on the many fashion-don'ts.
[19:31] (@Heimdalr) (sorry, Naomi, my bad)
[19:32] (@Heimdalr) <ST> Matty can't quite shake the idea that there's a fifty dollar bill and a plate of latkes behind one of the panels.
[19:32] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> might inquire about the food service later though...
[19:33] *(@) Naomi stops and frowns a moment as she looks at heim's back "do not touch the walls peoples. and be careful to come up the stairs now one at a time. do not crowd up. we are trapped"
[19:33] *(@) Heimdalr just mutters back "he'd be an idiot not to have the front door mined, you know that right?"
[19:33] (@Heimdalr) "... I mean, this is what I'd do.."
[19:33] (@Naomi) of course.
[19:34] *(+) Kody hates stairs. There's a reason he wants to bring up the rear
[19:34] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> "So... there is not a fifty dollar bill and a plate of latkes behind that pannel?"
[19:34] (@Heimdalr) "... "
[19:34] *(@) Heimdalr hears what Matty said and goes faster
[19:34] (@Naomi) no matthew. no touchy
[19:34] (+Sean) "I bet not.. I really bet not"
[19:35] *(+) RaeH just nods and follows, then chuckles at Matty shakes her head and tells him telepahtically what is actually there
[19:35] (@Heimdalr) <ST> Everyone is going to make it upstairs without incident.
[19:35] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> "Yes maam." and thus follows.
[19:36] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> gives the security guards a nod of 'respect' and 'i'm-so-sorry.'
[19:38] *(+) Sean moves up into the top floor past the gaurds with the Rest of the Garou eyes scanning the room there is more of a curious tint in his eyes than just danger..
[19:40] (@Heimdalr) <ST> Bursting through the divider door is a wildly gyrating mass of boas and peacock tails that twirls past the party, pirouettes gracefully upon a single hot pink ballerina slipper, does a double grand battement and a mince past the party.. and everyone suddenly feels like they've been surreptitiously badtouched.. which they have.
[19:40] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> for his part, does not shudder.
[19:41] *(@) Naomi blinks as the dancer? dances past her and she feels like she has been violated. shivering a bit she looks at ballerina dude and smiles swwetly.
[19:41] *(+) Sean has memories of Father Flanagan from school after the Dancer dances past him!
[19:41] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> however, does cringe... everyone was a critic.
[19:41] (@Heimdalr) <ST> The mass of boas and feathers double pirouettes back through the door, and a voice like a goose being sodomized by a turkey carver queruously grates in a brain-shuddering falsetto.. and a brooklyn accent "yeah nothin' we didn't expect bawss!"
[19:42] *(+) RaeH has no extra weapons, why would she. she does give Matty a reassuring hand squeeze and sends good vibes through the telepathy link
[19:43] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> takes a breath to refocus and appreciates this.
[19:44] *(@) Heimdalr turns his head and coughs
[19:44] *(+) RaeH smirks at Heim
[19:44] (@Heimdalr) <ST> A smooth voice from inside the next room calls "come in, come in!"
[19:45] *(+) Kody still doesn't say anything, but he really didn't enjoy the 'pat' down.
[19:45] *(@) Heimdalr shrugs, goes in
[19:46] *(@) Naomi moves along wiht heim and when they enter she would look around and plasters a friendly smile on her face.
[19:46] *(+) RaeH of course lets Heim and Naomi go first, then walks in hand and hand with matty
[19:46] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> follows along with Rae.
[19:47] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> looks to Kody and Sean, checking.
[19:48] (+Sean) /me nods to Flint before he moves in with the others standing by his Cousin and his Cousins packmate eyes moving around the room and building just getting a feel for what they are walking into
[19:48] (@Heimdalr) <ST> Inside the inner sanctum is .. a tasteful Herman Miller reproduction ironwood desk with a very nice task chair, a 6ft curved OLED TV that probably cost more than any of the cars we drove over in, some beanbags, a fooseball table, air hockey, a dartboard, xbox, and a pair of powerfully built women, one blonde, one redhead, each at least 5'11, dressed in slave leia costumes that show off a wild panoply of service and biker
[19:48] (@Heimdalr) tattoos. The two women grin predatorily as the party enters. --
[19:49] (@Heimdalr) -- A single figure wearing a sparkling white zoot suit, polished black wingtips, and a black fedora with a tigerskin band, arms clasped behind him, is watching the street below through an armored window. However, before you get that far, the party is confronted with a face descending from the ceiling.. oh god they finally did it.. someone combined the DNA of Willem Defoe and Steve Buscemi, and gave the resulting offspring the
[19:49] (@Heimdalr) body of arnold schwarzenneger.
[19:50] (@Heimdalr) <nossie> "Hi, kids! Welcome to our wonderland! Sodas are fifty cents each, and please be careful with the beanbags!" *sliiiides upward out of view again*
[19:50] *(+) RaeH eyes the women back without concern sizing them up, then oddly can't help a chuckle at the Nossie, giving him a wave as he slides back u[
[19:50] *(+) Sean looks around for those 50 Cent soda's pulling two Quarters out of his Pocket
[19:51] (@Heimdalr) <Nossie> *gives Rae a thumbs up and a grin, showing a disconcertingly uneven number of teeth..*
[19:51] *(@) Naomi blinks at the two wqomen the the face appears. when it speaks about 50cents each for sodas she cant help but blurt out "i didnt bring change" then falls silent and looks towards miguel's back to them.
[19:52] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> shivers... and reaches into his pocket then hands Naomi 50 cents
[19:52] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> does not check his pockets. "fifty cents is a steal..."
[19:52] (@Heimdalr) <Migel> ".. Dovan, why is there a skinhead accosting patrons of my fine city in front of my office?"
[19:52] (+Sean) "I have enough quarters for everyone to get a soda"
[19:53] (+Sean) "If anyone's thursty"
[19:53] (@Heimdalr) <Nossie> Uhh because you said we weren't allowed to kill people anymore, boss?
[19:53] *(@) Naomi hands over the 50cents where ever and would accept a coke. nodding her thanks ot matthew she simply waits now for heim.
[19:53] *(+) Sean asks for an RC Cola because they are the superior Cola.
[19:54] (+Sean) ::Offering his 50 Cents as well!::
[19:54] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> People, Dovan.. people.. just.. tell Lucy she can play.. long time no see, Naomi, Matthew.. uh.. Heim.. dollar.. was it? You might like to watch this..
[19:54] *(@) Heimdalr hands over a dollar and quietly asks for a couple root beers
[19:54] (@Heimdalr) <nossie> *collects the money, lugs a giant cooler out of the corner*
[19:55] *(@) Naomi grabs her coke and grins at th enos then heads over o stand next ot miguel to see what is going on down below in the street.
[19:55] *(+) RaeH has no intrest in the soda, but does go to look out the window. though she also keeps half an eye on the other people in the office
[19:57] (@Naomi) good to see you as well miguel. i hoep all has been well for you?
[19:58] (+Sean) /me looks out on the street popping open his can of RC Cola hell he wants to know whats going on too!
[19:58] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> takes a breath then nods, though stands back if others choose to watch, which lets him watch the room, and collect his nerves.
[19:59] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> stays by Kody and Sean. Wherever they go.
[20:01] (@Heimdalr) <ST> The party reaches the window, those that are going, just in time to see Pigtails aka Lucy, march out to where a leather clad skinhead is screaming and hurling rocks at a terrified Asian couple in front of the International Foods - aaand then he's flying backwards into the middle of the road with one masterfully connected krav-maga kick, whereupon the figure lays limp, shaking and bleeding.
[20:02] (+Kody) Kody sticks with the Alpha's pack. Getting separated is a bad idea.
[20:02] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> Excellent! So.. Bob says you have quite a lot of bribery with you.. is this about your little adventure to the docks last week? I was a little disappointed you didn't call.. I thought you cared.
[20:04] *(+) RaeH let Matty see what she saw for the attack on the street, then carefully moves back over to him. making sure to watch were everyone is in the room
[20:04] *(@) Naomi nods to miguel and has the courtesy to blush a bit. half bowing ot miguel she sighs a bit "it seemed ot be a bit of urgent buiness oon our part miguel. not that it excuses us from failing to notify you. we simply forgot and we do apologize but we bring you gifts yes but also some intel"
[20:06] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> was nearby, and on alert. But for the time felt it best to let others take the lead and only interject if he had to.
[20:06] *(+) Kody shifts some, but doesn't say anything.
[20:06] *(+) Sean looks at Miguel as Naomi is talking to him.. letting the Alpha speak to the Prince.. he is here to learn not to speak
[20:06] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *turns and bows back, a lopsided smile under a pencil moustache on the boyish face* "I appreciate it, but I am rather obligated to say I'm a little disappointed.. I do not want my staff and your people to cross swords by accident.. I very highly value having such a dependable neighbor."
[20:10] (@Heimdalr) *while Miguel and Naomi are talking, any sharp eyes might spot a large mongrel dog trot up along the street, lift a leg and urinate on the bleeding skinhead, and then very clearly fart in his face before scurrying away again*
[20:11] *(@) Naomi smiles a bit "as do we. i do apolgize again and it will nto happen again but wiht what was found perhaps you may wish to help wioht the aftermath? or perhaps on a different project we have going. i would os hate ot cross swords with you an dyours on acceident. but as matthew debriefed those that went and we have a couple of the participants in the warehouse raid. i will let him <more>
[20:11] *(@) Naomi <of this> explain. if you have qwuestions concerning the actually happening tho perhaps rae or kody can fill you in" as she mentiosn thier names the motions towards rae and kody >
[20:11] (@Heimdalr) <skinhead> *heaves, convulses, sprays a spectacular fountain of vomit before flopping over and weakly crawling to the opposite curb in a trail of vomit, dog urine, and tears*
[20:12] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *turns around, eyeing the row of assembled characters* "... I'm glad to hear it.. I'm listening.. what did you find?"
[20:13] *(@) Naomi then steps back to let matthew speak.
[20:13] *(+) RaeH is not at the moment holding hands with Matty. but is standing near him on guard
[20:19] (+Kody) Kody glances to Matthew, but doesn't say anything.
[20:20] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> coughs and gathers himself. "At the warehous was a significant quantity of Vitae infused narcotics." He removes the folder containing an outline of the brief and supporting material from his satchel and walks up to present it to Miguel, and then on the desk places the sample that Kyle provided as he goes on. "There was a vampire on the
[20:20] (@Navaruk-ooc) premicis that rather promptly was defenestrated from said premesis as well as what we believe to be two willworkers. The document containes several notes on the operation, mostly spreadsheets, as well as several documents that were in arabic and... hyroglyphics.. If you want a detailed report on the the events there as they took place several of the key figures are here to attest to
[20:20] (@Navaruk-ooc) the activities and provide more detailed accounts of the nights events."
[20:25] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> looks at Kody.
[20:28] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *accepts the folder, looks through it calmly.. though an occasional facial tick and the sloow crumpling of the folder bely a growing inner fury* ".. this vampire she is still animate?"
[20:29] (@Heimdalr) <ST> The two Leia cosplayers in the corner eye their Prince, calmly shed their costumes; apparently totally unconcerned of their nudity, and start pulling on combat fatigues.
[20:30] *(@) Naomi looks to flint for him to answer.
[20:30] (@Heimdalr) <ST> The Nossie, Dovan, lowers from the ceiling slooowly with an expectant look.
[20:30] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *makes a curt hand gesture to the nossie*
[20:30] (@Heimdalr) <Dovan> *nods and vanishes into the shadows calmly*
[20:30] *(+) RaeH arched a brow at the costume change. not bothred by nudity either just kind of amused
[20:31] *(+) Sean looks at the ladies getting on combat fatigues his eyes linger a bit tooo long.. hey he's a male!
[20:31] *(@) Heimdalr sweats visibly and tries not to look
[20:31] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> steps foreward. "Unfortunately, she still likely lives. The mission was a rescue mission at the time, and I needed to seperate her from the hostage. In my haste I strongly suspect she only took near fatal damage. I cannot confirm her demise."
[20:31] (+Sean) ::Sean HAS no shame in looking he will Look for Heimdalr!::
[20:32] (@Heimdalr) *the redhead leers at Sean and flashes him*
[20:32] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> looks to Flint at that point and nods at the responce, then looks to Miguel.
[20:32] *(+) Sean smirks back at her as she flashes him totally scoring!::
[20:33] *(@) Naomi looks at sean then and sees what's going on and clears her throat softly as sh egives a look.
[20:33] *(+) Sean looks at the clearing of the throat and looks back down at the floor as Naomi gives a look..
[20:33] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> "She hit the water and vanished. We did not recover the drugs until much later."
[20:33] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> "No excuses. I apologize."
[20:34] (@Heimdalr) <ST> There are sounds of a flurry of activity behind the wall divider, a deep voice is barking orders "Duty crew will be assembled in fifteen minutes, I want two teams, armed for suckhead and don't spare the jelly, get to it."
[20:34] (@Heimdalr) *sound of footsteps scurrying and the clatter of weaponry*
[20:35] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *grinds teeth visibly* "disappointing that she has not met her final death.. but understandable.. perhaps I will be fortunate enough to make further inquiries with her directly.."
[20:36] (@Naomi) there was another pair perhaps rae can tell you about. i only heard secondhand of them
[20:36] *(+) Sean looks at Naomi for a moment as he hears the Activity behind the Divider as he is Looking at Naomi like he wants to say something!
[20:36] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *nods to Flint, and turns again to Naomi* "Do you have further intentions toward this group?"
[20:36] *(+) RaeH nodded slightly, but waited for Miguel to finish with Naomi first. since it would be rude to interupt at this point
[20:36] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> stops talking. And listens.
[20:37] (@Naomi) only to clean up but it seems you haveit under control. there is however matter we need topo speak of as well btu i will let rae speak first.
[20:37] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *just raises an eyebrow and gestures for Rae to go ahead*
[20:39] *(+) RaeH tilted her head slightly "there were two mages at the place as well.. of the party sort.. umm. " she frowned and looked at Naomi "cult of extasy i think?" the shrugged and looks back at Migel "they are also still alive. and unharmed. though likely pissed off at our intrusion"
[20:40] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> "oh good.. crackhead mages, just what I need.. it's bad enough the men are beside themselves what with Ponderosa closing and the only wings place in town now being Pizza Hut.."
[20:40] *(+) Kody glances toward Sean for a moment.
[20:41] *(+) Sean looks to Kody.. as he has that look in his eyes like Sean has one of his ideas.
[20:41] *(@) Naomi looks to kody then looks to miguel "kody can tell you what thier defense were and how they came to discover the drugs"
[20:43] (+Kody) Kody bows his head slightly toward the Prince. "Your honor, sir, we pretended to be drunk and stupid to gain entering. Entrance." He pauses. Takes a breath. "There were a few guards. Those in my group, we convinced the guards we were there to party. When we got inside, we saw them loading this powder stuff onto a boat."
[20:44] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *snickers* "please tell me you have video of this.. I recall your organization having some.. truly memorable encounters back in the day.."
[20:44] *(@) Heimdalr just nods and offers a flash drive
[20:45] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *arches a brow, accepts it, and plugs it into a receptacle on his desk*
[20:45] (@Heimdalr) <Flatscreen> "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM WHERE DID YOU GO, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM COTTON EYE JOOOOOE" *goons line dancing through their own vomit while crying*
[20:46] *(+) RaeH perks a brow herself and tries to look, since she missed this part
[20:46] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> just... stonily maintains decorum.
[20:46] *(+) Kody clears his throat and looks down.
[20:46] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *just.. stares.. open-mouthed.. as do the ghouls.. the destructo-barbies look at first horrified and then turn red and are clearly trying desperately not to laugh themselves unconscious*
[20:47] *(+) Sean just pats Kodys back the proud older cousin
[20:47] *(@) Naomi smiles ot kody and reaches to rest a hand on his should reassuringly and gives a gentle squeeze before dropping her hands once more an dlooking ot miguel.
[20:47] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> clearly needs to step up his game..
[20:47] (@Heimdalr) <Davon> Damn son, that is a level of dab we are just not professionally prepared to match.. I'm not gonna be able to show my beautiful face at a dance floor for at least a month..
[20:48] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *just twitches, staring in horrified fascination as the riverdancing starts*
[20:48] (+RaeH) aww.. pitty.. *she can't help pipping up, but looses intrest in the video and goes back to stand near Matty*
[20:48] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> "ooooo, I dunno, maybe just give the folk a week?" <utterly. deadpanned.>
[20:49] *(+) Kody bows his head toward Davon. Because, well. It would be rude not to at least acknowledge him. And gives Flint a look.
[20:49] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *twitches* *snickers a little* "I uhh.. I cannot begin to imagine.. how my crew could possibly follow that up.. surely any devastation my staff could do would.. purely be anticlimactic.."
[20:50] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> is Ragabash.
[20:51] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> streightens and stands near Rae, glad she is nearby.... and a bit better comported.
[20:51] *(@) Naomi looks ot miguel and smiles "be that as it may if you wish we could make it a joint venture to mop up. as well we still have further business to discuss"
[20:52] *(+) Sean just looks at Naomi as there is a flash of yes.. his super thoughts to her somehow worked!
[20:54] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> "... that would require some training, I very much do not want a blue on blue.. that said.. ugh.. a potential masquerade breach of this magnitude, this is going to have to go straight to the Justicar.. while I greatly appreciate your honesty and maintaining our trust, this is.. going to be a tremendous embarassment.."
[20:55] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *seems to think about this for a moment* "excuse me, I should make a call.." *and stiffly hurries out of the room, straight through a hidden panel in the wall and out of sight*
[20:56] (@Heimdalr) <Davon> Uh oh.. I know that look.. that's the we're not gonna get to kill somebody tonight look..
[20:56] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> wonders if -that- pannel had a 50 note and latkes behind it, maybe..
[20:56] *(@) Naomi nods and bows her head to miguel
[20:56] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> looks at Kody in a- 'come-ooooon, he demands banter.' sort of way.
[20:57] (@Heimdalr) <ST> Rae's cell phone buzzes.. then Naomi's.. then Heim's..
[20:57] *(@) Heimdalr just.. looooks at Naomi, then at Rae..
[20:57] *(+) RaeH blinks and pulls out her phone to look with a shrug
[20:57] *(+) Kody gives Flint the look that says they're SUPPOSED to behave right now. He flicks a meaningful glance in Naomi's direction
[20:58] *(@) Naomi raises a brow and answers her phone "Speak"
[20:58] (@Heimdalr) <Bellamy> Wait, what in the fu- ARE YOU IN PORTLAND?!?
[20:58] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> nods and remains... at rest.
[20:58] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> is snapped out of his wonder and ooks to Rae.
[20:58] (@Heimdalr) <phone> *background sounds of Theodora laughing herself sick*
[20:59] *(+) RaeH shrugs and puts the phone back away since Naomi answered
[20:59] *(@) Naomi flinches at bellamy's voice then raises a brow and holding the phone from her ear so everyone can hear as she responds "we aer visint an old friend"
[20:59] (@Heimdalr) <Davon> ... Betty, get the popcorn
[20:59] (@Heimdalr) <ST> There is a sound of a microwave door slamming shut at the back of the room.. a low hummm.. pop.. pop pop.. poppoppop..
[20:59] *(+) RaeH stiffles a chuckle at Bellamy yelling
[20:59] (@Heimdalr) <Davon> Excellent..
[21:00] (@Heimdalr) <Bellamy> <strangled tone> a certain old friend.. who's on the other line.. probably about fifteen feet from you?
[21:01] *(+) RaeH shrugs and gestures to Naomi when Matty looks at her as in.. there ya go
[21:01] (@Heimdalr) <phone> *background sound of Theodora cackling more.. then <wheeeeeeeze> <HURRRF>
[21:01] (@Naomi) yea. why?
[21:01] (@Heimdalr) <phone> *sound of fire alarm*
[21:01] (+Kody) Kody tilts his head.
[21:02] *(+) RaeH seems to be trying hard not to laugh
[21:02] (@Naomi) are you alright bellamy?
[21:03] (@Heimdalr) <Bellamy> There.. there are no words.. for how much.. I hate you right now.. I'm.. I'm going to learn Russian.. maybe even Hungarian.. look, just.. this bullshit with the v-crack.. it's a fuckin' embarassment.. I don't fuckin' need the district Justicar installing handles so he can ride my ass.. whoever made this shit.. crater.. whoever supplied the vitae.. CRATER.. I WANT THE FUCKING MARS OBSERVER TO CONFIRM THE GODDAMNED
[21:03] (@Heimdalr) KILL. <click>
[21:04] (+Kody) Kody glances to Flint
[21:04] *(+) RaeH did laugh then "wait.. so we are supposed to be seen from Space?
[21:04] *(@) Naomi held th ephone at arms length as bellamy screams his instructions then looks to the group and finally busts out laughing.
[21:04] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> "I think so, Rae.."
[21:04] (+Sean) "Do we have enough explosives for that?"
[21:04] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> "Usualy we make due."
[21:05] (@Heimdalr) "... oh yes.. oh yes we do.."
[21:05] *(@) Naomi finally takes a deep breath "we have done it before sean and will again. this time we got a blessing for it"
[21:05] (+Sean) "Is this a Red pants or brown pants?"
[21:05] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> "brown pants."
[21:05] *(+) Sean nods to Flint
[21:05] (+Kody) Kody doesn't say a word but he does do a little dance.
[21:05] (+Sean) "Got it"
[21:05] *(+) RaeH chuckles "well that was fun.. usually it's the other way around
[21:05] (@Heimdalr) "no pants.. we're going in.. Scottish."
[21:06] (@Heimdalr) *sound of popcorn being eaten from above*
[21:06] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> "...cough..."
[21:06] (@Heimdalr) <Davon> ... wow, we haven't had a floor show this good since Miguel hired the malkavian strippers.
[21:06] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> sloooowly looks at Davon. Oh yes. They WILL meet again.
[21:07] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> *walks back in, straightens his suit.. eeeeeyes Naomi.. makes a polite cough* ".... you've been holding out on me, Naomi.. I had.. no idea your skills were in such esteem.. I'm sure I know absolutely nothing about the havoc and destruction that is about to happen, and if anyone asks I will know even less tomorrow than I do right now."
[21:08] *(@) Heimdalr rummages in his duffel, holds out a glowing orange bottle
[21:08] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> 0.o "what.. in the hell is that?"
[21:09] (@Heimdalr) "it's like ecto cooler for vampires.. it's what passes for my blood these days, my dude."
[21:09] (+RaeH) necter of the gods *Rae pipes in, still way too amused*
[21:09] *(@) Heimdalr looks to Rae.
[21:09] (@Heimdalr) "literally."
[21:09] (@Heimdalr) *sound of cap being popped* *SCHLRRRRRRP*
[21:09] *(@) Naomi nods ot miguel and stifling her laugh bows deeply to him "as to this other matter. perhaps you will enjoy an outting wiht us. but be warned there is heavy fire and i mean flaming fire damamge to be had but we want to see iuf you wan tin or not first"
[21:10] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> Jesus it even comes with a heavenly choir.. I think we should keep our forces separate to avoid any accidents.. we have not trained together.. but please keep me informed and if you need reinforcements.. I shall see fit to misplace a squad or two..
[21:11] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> If the council of Archons should ask about the doings of said squads, well, I suppose however well trained my men are, they're only human, and every now and again they might be worse for drink..
[21:11] (+Kody) Kody is serious again now that Miguel is back in the room. He's serious and quiet again.
[21:11] *(@) Naomi nods ot miguel and smiles warmly to him "one thing miguel. they are nto in yoru territory yet. if a chase happens and we have to we will enter yoru tewrriotry as quielty as possible and try to let you knwo where we are."
[21:12] *(+) RaeH perks up a bit bouncy at the thought of combat. though isn't sure if it gets to be tonight.
[21:14] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> "I do appreciate it.. thank you for keeping me apprised of everything.. you always do bring me the greatest entertainment, Naomi.." *he steps forward and if she lets him he'll kiss her hand*
[21:16] *(@) Naomi lets miguel kiss her hand then considers a moment then wihtout a word leans to gently hug miguel for a moment before letting him go "we try miguel. we will be sure to send you a copy of the recoding of what happens"
[21:18] (@Naomi) recording*
[21:19] (@Heimdalr) <Miguel> "... I'll make sure to bring the popcorn cart upstairs when you do.. thank you.. I need to go brief my men.. sorry to cut your visit short, but.. there is going to be.. meetings.. over this.. you understand."
[21:20] (@Naomi) of course miguel. we will leave you to yoru business and go tend ours. please do have a good week.
[21:20] *(@) Heimdalr bows to Miguel
[21:20] *(+) Sean offers a bow of his head to Miguel too
[21:21] *(@) Heimdalr leaves the duffels , gestures to the others, and makes haste the fuck out the exit
[21:21] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> nods to Miguel
[21:21] (+Kody) Kody nods and steps to the side, to let Naomi lead out the door. He dislikes that stairway, but here we go again.
[21:21] (@Heimdalr) <ST> There is a fluttering of feathers and boas behind the group.
[21:21] (@Heimdalr) "OH JESUS RUN!"
[21:21] *(@) Heimdalr books it for the fucking door.
[21:21] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> bowed and... fuck? He runs.
[21:21] *(@) Naomi follows behind heim at speed.
[21:21] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> follows Heimdalr out
[21:21] *(+) RaeH bounces a bit on her feet, and waits for the procession to go out again. then follows. trying to shield Matty from the feather boas as it seems to bother him
[21:22] (+Kody) Kody's the slowest. no avoiding it. Dammit.
[21:22] (@Heimdalr) <ST> Downstairs the bartender is unconscious, gun-crotch guy is barely clinging to life wheezing into a drink.. Macarena can be heard over the bar TV
[21:23] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> picks up Kody and runs. "pardon."
[21:23] *(+) Sean is moving out with the group fast!
[21:23] *(+) RaeH does wave bye to the people unconscious or not as they make their way out
[21:23] (@Navaruk-ooc) ....Then on the TV by the bar there is a short advertisement:
[21:23] (@Navaruk-ooc) ** there's a golden retriever bounding across a field of dandelions.. "Are you feeling powerless? anxious? Totally without motivation? Do you want to do good in the world but it feels totally hopeless and stuff? Come join the Church of the Good Boy today.. we'll fix that.."
[21:23] *(@) Heimdalr tosses the other root beer to one of the survivors downstairs and books it
[21:25] *(+) Kody has time to watch the commercial as they run past, since Flint is carrying him. "TH-A-A-T P-PLA-ACE-- IS-SS-SS CCR-EE-EE-EE--PPY." His voice is all broken up, because he's getting shaken like a maraca.
[21:25] *(@) Naomi books out of the vfw and heads for her jeeep. gettign in on the driver's side this time she turns over the engine and waits for her passengers.
[21:26] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> puts Kody down at the car. "Try did they give us the bomb?"
[21:26] (@Heimdalr) <ST> So they piled into their cars and blew the fuck on outta town.. leaving devastation in their wake once again.. devastation and a license to kill, bitches.
[21:26] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> follows Naomi out and hops in the jeep
[21:26] *(+) RaeH scrambles into the back seat with Matty
[21:28] *(@) Naomi would barely wait for heim to be in and she floors it ot take off leaving the stench of burning rubber.
Post Reply