New Pack - OH DEER

Where we post shenanigans that have happened
Post Reply
Naomi
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:45 pm
Location: Uranus

New Pack - OH DEER

Post by Naomi »

[18:45] *(@) Trygaeus does accept the chili dog though *norf* *norf* *belch*
[18:46] (@Navaruk_ooc) [- White-Tail -] upnods to Trygaeus and looks at those present, then shifts to his Homid form.
[18:47] (@Trygaeus) "/L are we doing the pack summoning thing?"
[18:48] <@Naomi> ~Naomi~ wanders downthe hall wiht a gift bag in hand. in her other hand she ias a bag of chips she has her muzzle buried in. spying try she wanders over to him and holds out the gift bag.
[18:48] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> frowned "We'll need Aridia and Maverick, yes,..."
[18:48] <@Naomi> <Aridia> wanders downthe hall wiht a gift bag in hand. in her other hand she ias a bag of chips she has her muzzle buried in. spying try she wanders over to him and holds out the gift bag.
[18:48] (@Navaruk_ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` walks in, up from the basement, carrying a duffle bag, then blinks. "Oh, now?"
[18:49] *(@) Trygaeus accepts some of the chips <Crnch> <crnch> and offers Aridia one of the slim jims
[18:50] *(@) Trygaeus accepts the bag as well and manages to stuff it in his backpack for later
[18:50] (+Kody) Kody grins. "I think... now."
[18:50] (@Trygaeus) "/L Thank you friend Aridia.. will try to find you something nice too."
[18:50] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> nodded as he ficed his hair.
[18:51] <@Naomi> <Aridia> takes the slim jim and smiles at try as he takes the gift bag. "look at it try"
[18:51] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> "I'll go get the the feeders ready?"
[18:51] *(@) Trygaeus hrrfs and pulls out the bag, sticks his snout in
[18:52] (+Kody) "I'll help." Kody nods to Flint.
[18:52] (@Navaruk_ooc) [- Richard White -] nods. "Alright, this way, follow me." Tails then leads the prospective pack to the Gathering Fire.
[18:52] (+Kody) Kody turns to follow Richard, then.
[18:53] (@ Naomi) (ST) in the bag try checks out is a pair of hot pink doggle with purprl feather in a beautiful shimmery purple at that that would hang down like a hummingbird gorget. (ST)
[18:54] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> blinked, and followed Kody and Richard.
[18:54] *(@) Trygaeus puts on the doggles and feels very pretty
[18:54] *(@) Trygaeus follows the Tails
[18:55] <@Naomi> <Aridia> hears that they are going then and moves behid the bar to grab her presents for huming bird she had in a big bag. catching up wiht the rest she falls silent as she wipes chips crumbs from her muzzle
====
THE PACKING
====
[18:58] (+Kody) Kdoy steps out with Richard, still dusty from his hunting earlier.
[18:59] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> followed Kody, and eyed Try, backing their play.
[19:00] <@Naomi> <Aridia> followed after try and was grinning liek crazy. her bag she carried seemed to be eheavy but sh ecarried it easily.
[19:00] (@Navaruk_ooc) [- Richard White -] heads out to the gathering fire where there is a bowl of tobbaco, mugwort, and... 'fluid'... thoughly groned. He takes up the bowl then stands by the gathering fire and looks to them.
[19:02] *(@) Trygaeus offers the Tails his offering of Awakened Adirondack-brand Fruit Punch (contains no actual fruit juice)
[19:03] (+Kody) Kody eyes the not-juice. Well. Hummingbird juice is just sugar. he doesn't say anything.
[19:03] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> looked concerned, but held his peice.
[19:03] (@Navaruk_ooc) [- Richard White -] considers this, and... is not sure hummingbird would appreciate the lack of actual fruit, so, sets it aside... then says.. "You each will close your eyes..."
[19:04] *(+) Kody closes his eyes.
[19:04] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> closes his eyes
[19:04] *(@) Trygaeus puts a piece of construction paper over his doggles
[19:04] <@Naomi> <Aridia> closes her eyes and waits as she takes a deep breath. she still smelled faintly of ginger.
[19:07] (@Navaruk_ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` is concerned, but... does close his eyes.
[19:08] *(+) RaeH was flying by in owl form, noticed the people near the bon fire, and winged in to land on a.. semi near tree branch. not wanting to crowd in too close
[19:29] (@Navaruk_ooc) [- Richard White -] then annoints the eyes of each of the members of the presumptive pack then, seeing it was good, directs them to step-sideways, with the Alpha to lead the way for his pack, and to follow the signs to find his totem in the umbra and seek the totem's favor.
[19:31] (+Kody) Kody looks to help Aridia and Maverick, of course. He gestures to them, and looks to Richard. "Can I help burn some gnosis to pull them through?"
[19:31] (+Connie) <rtb> takes a seat on a nearby branch as well and watches the goings on....from a safe distance
[19:33] *(+) RaeH ruffles her feathers as they start to fade into the umbra, seeing as she can't follow, and tilts her head slightly
[19:34] (@Trygaeus) <ST> There is a blaring guitar shred.. then a sound of chirping flutes.. followed by a rather zippy farting noise.. and a smell of lilacs and lavender.. there is silence for a moment.. followed by the <click> <HSSSSSSSS> of a soda bottle being opened *glp* *glp* *glp* *glp* *glp* *glp* A quavering, stammering voice "so, y-you wanted to speak to me huh.. I'm v-very busy.. you know.."
[19:35] (@Trygaeus) <ST> If and when the party open their eyes.. what they see before them could conform at least to the concept of Christopher Walken wearing a cabaret dress, and brutally chugging a 3 liter soda. https://www.etsy.com/no-en/listing/5133 ... baret-drag (but the boa is blazing purple)
[19:35] <@Naomi> <Aridia> gets pulled thru into the umbra wiht maverick then looks around and when she hears the slurping and voice she tenses but remains silent.
[19:37] (+Kody) Kody smiles some and glances to the others. Importantly, he's keeping an eye on Aridia and Maverick.
[19:37] (+Kody) Because sometimes people don't react well to the Umbra.
[19:37] (@Trygaeus) "/L It is good friend Kody, Try feel this totem mesh well with fashion sense."
[19:38] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> opens his eyes a crack when the voice speaks... and keeps them opened (a crack!) by stoic nature.
[19:38] (@Navaruk_ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` opens his eyes.. and apprecited the help bein lead across, but, as a mage, could cope with the Penumba fine.
[19:40] (+Kody) Incidentally, Kody himself looks a bit different in the Umbra. His pure breeding shows through. His hair is brighter red, his eyes a glorious green. And the skin around his neck and chest are marked with a glowing set of lines that remind one of tree branches and a bird. https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com/fi ... /image.png
[19:40] <@Naomi> <Aridia> opens her eyes and gets slightly dizzy and pops a couple gingercaps. then she sees what is before them and whispers "how pretty"
[19:40] *(@) Trygaeus looks.. suspiciously like a red wolf.. and he dares anyone to comment on it
[19:42] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> had just enough pure breeding to look... less like the black wolf of the northern norse woods, and more like a general fenris wolf of gray and white heritage. Nothing special there... it was just... different.
[19:45] *(+) Kody steps forward, then. "Excuse me. Uh. Honored Hummingbird." He even bows. WIth surprising grace.
[19:46] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> bows as well.
[19:46] (@Navaruk_ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` bows as well as... it seemed like a good idea... this after all was superman in drag... so still superman
[19:47] <@Naomi> <Aridia> watches kody and flint bow and does so herself
[19:48] (@Trygaeus) <Hummingbird> *glp* *glp* *glp* *makes the "get to the point" hand wave*
[19:48] (+Kody) "We are five here. United. We've seen your children. We've seen their agility and their fighting spirit. We'd like to ask you to be our totem spirit. Our guide. So that we can be a pack and fight for Gaia. We think we can learn from you, and we want to use what we learn to defend the helpless and to protect our Sept." He says that real careful. Like he's been PRACTICING in front of the mirror or something.
[19:49] (@Trygaeus) <hummingbird> "but what ma-makes you think you ha-have what it takes to be as.. as glorious.. as my children?" *preens his feather boa so the feathers stick out extra far*
[19:55] (+Kody) Kody steps to the side. "Hummingbird, sir, it's my honor to introduce these who want to be your children, too. This is Cozens the Wise Guy, a wolf born child of Mother Rat. This is Spine Breaking Joke, a new moon son of the Great Wolf of the North. This is Professor Maverick, bani Virtual Adepts. He's a mage, and he's got the courage of a Garou. And this is Aridia Lowry, a duaghter of the shamans. I am Wyld Song, son
[19:55] (+Kody) to Father Stag. We are strong, and fast and brave and smart and awesome."
[19:56] *(+) Kody gestures to each of them as he talks. And he puffs out his chest when he's saying how good they are
[19:58] (@Trygaeus) <Hummingbird> *takes this in, and regards Kody with a frown.. and a bit of an eye twitch*
[19:59] *(@) Trygaeus hastily rummages around in his pack, pulls out a violently purple feather boa, and shifts to homid, draping it over Kody's shoulders.
[20:00] (+Kody) Kody blinks at first, but he takes one end and tosses it over his shoulder with a flare.
[20:00] *(+) Kody stands there looking FABULOUS
[20:01] (@Trygaeus) <Hummingbird> *nods approvingly* "it is good.. however I do have a small problem, if I could ask you kids to.. do me a little favor.. I've got.." *beedle-beep* *beedle-beep* he visibly cringes and the strange feathery man looks like he's going to cry "... that damnable old geezer just will not leave me the FUCK ALONE.." *vibrates in both anger and anxiety*
[20:02] <@Naomi> <Aridia> finally rummages in the bag sh ehad brough across wiht her and finally pulls out a 3litre bottle of a discount store carbonated fruit punch that also contains 3 gnosis. offering it out to hummingbird she still remains silent but tesnse.
[20:03] (@Trygaeus) <hummingbird> *eyetwitch* *takes out his phone.. and roars into it "I'M GETTING TO IT YOU IRRITATING OLD C-* *snatches the fruit punch* *glp* *glp* *glp* *glp* *vibrates a bit less as he chugs the soda as if it were mother's milk itself* "... this is some good shit.." *chucks the phone into the primordial forest*
[20:04] (@Trygaeus) <Hummingbird> "... anyway, could you kids just.. clear out this little problem so that obnoxious jackass will go away? He's h-harshing my.. my mojo.. at the club.. you understand.."
[20:05] *(+) Kody nods to Aridia. Gives her athumbs up. Then turns to Hummingbird. "We are here to serve. And to prove ourselves to you."
[20:06] (@Trygaeus) <Hummingbird> G-good.. good.. w-welcome to the club.. d-do me a solid and l-leave the old f-fart something to remember me by.. *vanishes in a puff of feathers and a postit note with an address on it*
[20:10] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> picks up the note and reads it.
[20:10] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> "(Abasentl) I think we won... but... lets see what we need to doooo."
[20:13] *(+) Kody looks to Flint. He reaches out to nudge Aridia. "Good thinking, sister."
[20:14] *(@) Trygaeus offers the Aridia a fist bump.. as he understands it is the custom of her people.
[20:14] <@Naomi> <Aridia> looks to kody and grins "i had a little help on it but i am glad it was acceptable" still grinning she fist bumps try back
[20:15] *(+) Kody looks back to Flint. "Brother?"
[20:15] (@Trygaeus) <note> *address to a certain familiar farm.. and a note "zombie deer wtf?"*
[20:16] (@Navaruk_ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` looks to Flint.
[20:17] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> frowned at Kody and Maverick and the rest. "Okay, we've got an address, and a question. Lets get there and ask the dude there some questions. 'zombie deers' and 'wtf'?"
[20:17] *(+) Kody leads the way to the farm! Back through the Gauntlet to the real world. BUT FIRST he makes sure Rae is with them. "Let's go. We can figure it out when we get there."
[20:18] (+Connie) <rtb> shimmers purple before teleporting elsewhere
[20:18] (@Trygaeus) "where we go?"
[20:18] <@Naomi> <Aridia> doesn't seem to get dizzy passing thur the gauntlet this time she makes note to remember nto to close her eyes next time. following kody she is still sielnt once more.
[20:19] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> showed them the address.
[20:19] *(@) Trygaeus looks down, looks at Flint, looks down again.. just gets this.. thousand-yard-stare
[20:20] *(+) RaeH will see the people come out, lift off the tree branch and swoop down twords them
[20:20] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> "Tryyyy... is there something you're not telling us?
[20:21] *(@) Trygaeus wordlessly rummages in his pack while still staring straight ahead.. pulls out a beer hat, loads two DownEast ciders into it.. then produces an enormous thai stick.. lights it and offers Flint a toke.. and then produces a battery-operated heated snuggie with shiatsu massager.. and puts it on.. "... okay.. Try ready to face the crazy man."
[20:21] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> "Tryyyy, brief us."
[20:22] (+Kody) "Let's go. Focus. We want to be a pack. Let's steal a car and do this. I mean. Borrow one."
[20:22] (@Trygaeus) "... we tell others all at once.. story too crazy to repeat.." and crosses the gauntlet
[20:23] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> nodded to Kody. "GOod call boss." and faded out.
[20:24] *(+) RaeH will come in for a landing. and then shift to human form. since well... they seem to be done with the ritual stuff
[20:24] (@Trygaeus) "okay, so.." *takes loooooooooong drag on the thai stick* *pause* exhales cloud of pungent smoke.. "remember story of possessed jeep of alpha that have sex with farmer's wife's car and make baby cars? This is farm where that happen.. old man is crazy.. say things about sexual positions of wallet that haunt Try dreams.."
[20:26] *(+) Kody gets them all into a car, then, and down the road. there to meet Rae, it seems. Because we gotta get everyone there to the farm.
[20:27] *(@) Trygaeus shrugs, follows Kody to the vehicle
[20:27] <@Naomi> <Aridia> clambers in the car and pops a couple gingercaps
[20:28] *(+) RaeH had joined the group, but seems they don't notice, climbs into the van "umm.. where are we going?"
[20:28] (@Navaruk_ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` follows to the car/van with the others.
[20:29] (@Trygaeus) <ST> The crew climbs into the van, which peels the fuck out at grossly unsafe speeds straight to the farm. Upon arrival, without even stopping, it forcefully ejects the entire crew out onto the muddy driveway leading into the farm.
[20:29] *(@) Trygaeus immediately loses his thai stick in a puddle.. shifts to Crinos just so he can make sad doggy face.
[20:30] (+Kody) Kody gets to his feet, swearing a little. He blinks at the Crinos. "is that guy veil safe?"
[20:30] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> was in glabro and patted Try. "Come-on Try. Downshift a bit. Lets not be in homid or Crinos when we meet Pendulous."
[20:30] *(+) RaeH picks her self up and shakes it out "he's fine.. so.. why are we here again?
[20:30] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> nodded to his Alpha. "I don't know."
[20:31] (@Trygaeus) "... he has seen sept alpha bare ass in crinos.. also Try bare ass in crinos.. said things about chasing tail Try not wish to remember."
[20:31] (@Navaruk_ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` is... now covered in mud, maybe muck, as he staggars to his feet..
[20:31] *(+) Kody offers Maverick a hand to help him up
[20:31] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> sighed and helped the others to his feet.
[20:31] (+Kody) "You alright, brother?"
[20:31] *(@) Trygaeus shifts all the way down to lupus and just hides behind Flint
[20:32] (@Navaruk_ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` "Rae... um... as to why we are here... um... it's something this guy knows about zombie deer.
[20:33] *(+) RaeH blinks a little at Maverick "oh.. so those are real.. never know with dreams"
[20:33] <@Naomi> <Aridia> picks herself up from the mud in the driveway and sighs. looking to try and then to kody and the others she shrugs to rae "all i knwo is somethign was said about old man pendulous and soem zombie deer and wtf"
[20:33] *(+) Kody shifts to Glabro, and walks with them to the farm. As Glabro, he's one ugly fucker, too.
[20:34] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> followed Kody and looked... pretty much the same in Glabro as he did in Homid.
====
THE MISSION
====
[20:34] (@Trygaeus) <ST> In the background there is the <CRACK> of a 12 gauge shotgun, followed by a full-throated baritone bellow "EAT SOME OF THIS YOU UNDEAD BASTARDS! I'M GOING TO NEED VIAGRA FOR MY GODDAMNED CROCKPOT AFTER THIS AND YOU ARE ALL GOING TO PAY!" <CRACK> *zing of a ricochet*
[20:34] *(+) RaeH shrugs and walks along with the group "with luck he won't pull a shot gun on us... umm.. too late
[20:35] *(+) Kody-G swears and ducks. "Motherfuck!"
[20:35] *(+) RaeH pops claws and runs Twords the sound of gun fire
[20:35] <@Naomi> <Aridia> ducks and crouches down at the sound of the ricochet and sighs as she could nto shift but she was ready as she did have rae's sword wiht her that rae had left for her ot use until hers was ready.
[20:36] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> sighed. "Maverick! Aridia! Strategic maneuvers, cover and -STAY THERE- as we all advance."
[20:36] (+Kody-G) "YOU CRAZY BASTARD! STOP YA SHOOTING I SAYS!" Sometimes that actually works. He's standing up straight again, too.
[20:37] (@Navaruk_ooc) {{ST}} *MMMMMMOOOOAAANNN* huff huff clopclopclopclop*BANGBANG* {{ST}}
[20:37] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> hauled off after Kody
[20:38] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> hauled off after Kody and Rae
[20:38] (@Trygaeus) <ST> As they run toward the excitement, standing on the roof of the front porch of a slightly run down clapboard farmhouse, is an old man.. wearing only the top half of a set of bright red old time pajamas... and.. he's very old.. you can tell do his balls hang low do they oscillate to and fro? He's earned his nickname.. you can tell. YOU CAN REALLY TELL.
[20:38] (@Trygaeus) <ST> Also he's holding a shotgun and a bandolier
[20:38] (@Navaruk_ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` follows Flint's direction to find cover and then advance to more cover.
[20:38] *(+) Kody-G takes off, too. He's not going to let Rae go alone, that's for sure. He's just not as fast as the others. It's the damn time.
[20:39] *(@) Trygaeus takes off after Kody, clearly not happy about Flint's insistence on not taking war form what with the shooting and whatnot
[20:39] <@Naomi> <Aridia> finds cover behidn some shrubs near th epoarch an dhas her sword at the ready just in case.
[20:41] *(+) RaeH looked around for where the guy was shooting AT. and not at him. fucker was likling to shoot at them too, but fuck it
[20:47] *(@) [25]Try2R drops a gnosis to attune his hammer.. flail.. thingy..
[20:47] *(@) [25]Try2R if given the time will also shift to Crinos before charging with the others to combat range.
[20:47] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> shifted from Glabro to Crinos and got right the fuck stuck in, in a hurry, once he saw Old man bawls doing a 'last-stand' maneuver on the top of a roof.
[20:52] *(+) [29]Ko-spo|2R shifts to hispo. He plants his feet, takes a huge breath and howls. "NOW! FOR FURY! FOR HUMMINGBIRD! FOR GAIA! NOW WE FACE OUR ENEMIES AND WE DESTROY THESE BROKEN, MUTILATED FORMS OF STAG! NOW WE STAND TOGETHER AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS! AS PACK! WE FIGHT! WE KILL! GLORY FOR GAIA! GLORY FOR HUMMINGBIRD! GLORY FOR OUR SEPT! "
[20:54] (@[29]Maverick) {{ST}} ** and the scene they are greeted with is one of carnage, several deer with sharp nasty teeth are covered in blood having grazed merily on several dead and half eaten carcases... some are cows... some are goat... some are dogs... some are cats... and this one half eaten dog is looking at you with ghostly empty eyes and a state of shock... and there are the
[20:54] (@[29]Maverick) deer... everywhere... and a lone hero with no pants that you now are here to help. {{ST}}
[20:55] *(@) [25]Try2R howls "/L WHAT HE SAID!"
[20:56] *(@) [22]Aridia2T lifts her muzzle and finally manages a how but in lupus it would be saying "TRY"S BALLS ARE A BROKEN!"
[20:57] *(@) [25]Try2R muppet-faces at Aridia
[20:57] *(@) [22]Aridia2T gives try a 'what?' look
[21:01] (@[29]Maverick) `¥ Maverick ¥` takes a shotgun out of the duffle and for effect pulls the slide then levels it at the deer, ready to fire early and often
[21:06] (@[29]MaverickT3) `¥ Maverick ¥` then opens fire on the first deer and blew its head off... but it did not seemed to care...
[21:13] (@[28]Flint_III) <~Flint Orson~> releases a frosty yarp of Fenrir frigidity, and unleashes two bolts of cold daggers at two seperate deer, freezing the one that Maverick did an ass ton of damage to, and barely finishing it off, while turning a second one into a popcicle. Both crumble with a hopeful degree of finality.
[21:17] *(@) [25]Try2R winds up like a champion discus thrower and flings the cinderblock half-brick disguised as a book at one of the zombies.. it blazes with St. ELmo's fire as it flies in for the kill.
[21:18] (@[29]MaverickT3) {{ST}} and the deer goes splat... and farts st elmos fire before it erupts and then is no more. {{ST}}
[21:21] *(@) [22]Aridia2T sees the zombie deer going down and her blood lust hits her. she runs up wiht her sword swining as she seems ot dance as she goes wiht a green flaming sword and does minimal damage to the deer she had chosen to hit.
[21:24] *(+) [15]Rae5cel darts in with her claws and rakes them across the deer Aridia was attacking. they had promised Lay to keep her safe after all
[21:25] (@[25]Try2R) <OMP> The old man has clearly seen some heavy combat somewhere.. or maybe he's just sick in the head.. maybe both? He's still on the roof, hastily urinating on the faintly glowing barrel of his shotgun as he stands there surrounded by empty shell cups. Pray that you are not downwind.
[21:29] (@[29]MaverickT3) {{ST}} another tries to then gore rae... and she doges... as it runs into the fence behind her and gets its head stuck {{ST}}
[21:30] *(+) [15]Rae5cel is probably feeling a little too funky after this, and when the deer comes in to gore her, grabs it's horns and flips up over it, comeing down on th eother side
[21:31] (@[29]MaverickT3) {{ST}} another tries to run at Try... and kind of just staggers {{ST}}
[21:33] (@[29]MaverickT3) {{ST}} another tries to gore kody and... probably will fall on its face with how hard Kody got out of the way {{ST}}
[21:33] (+[29]Ko-spo|2R) Kody dodges like he's dodging the draft.
[21:34] (@[29]MaverickT3) {{ST}} and another sort of moans at flint... maybe its a cat-call... from a deer... eating a cat.. {{ST}}
[21:38] *(+) [29]Ko-spo|2R leaps at the fucker who went for him, turning from a dodge into a bite attack that rips all the way through the zombie's deer's neck. He rips the SPINE right out of the deer and throws it to the ground, where parts still twitch
[21:39] (@[29]MaverickT3) `¥ Maverick ¥` similarly shoots another one and this time shoots the legs off one of the deer.
[21:44] (@[28]Flint_II) <~Flint Orson~> claws the hell out of a passing rampaging deer, killing it barely. BUt enough to keep it down.
[21:46] *(@) [25]Try2R summons his book back to his hand, and flings it at the one that just took a hit from Maverick, splattering it all over the field.
[21:49] *(@) [22]Aridia2T dances over to the deer wiht its horns stuck in the fence and slices and dices as best she can wiht a green flame agg damage sword, decapitating it.
[21:50] *(+) [15]Rae4cel zooms twords one of the remaining deer and slashes through it, leaving it in ribbons of rotting flesh on the ground
[21:52] (@[29]MaverickT3) {{ST}} and one tries to gore aridia and... staggers over the bodies {{ST}}
[21:53] *(@) [22]Aridia2T is still dancing nad sees the deer coming and staggering
[21:56] (@[29]MaverickT3) {{ST}} and one nearly gores Maverick... but he was not there... {{ST}}
[22:03] *(@) [25]Try2R lunges in on the zombie attacking Aridia and grabs it by the rear end
[22:03] (@[28]Flint_II) <~Flint Orson~> grabs it by the face.
[22:04] *(@) [25]Try2R yanks with all his considerable Gaia-driven might, and with Flint pulls the unfortunate creature in half, then starts wailing on Maverick's assailant.. with it's friends torn-off ass.
[22:05] (@[28]Flint_II) <~Flint Orson~> "Perfection." beatbeatclaw
[22:06] *(@) Trygaeus gives an enraged bellow and just plain punts the corpse of the last zombie in the direction of the farmhouse, as it died before he'd fully worked out his personal frustrations on it.
[22:06] *(+) [15]Rae3cel once the thingies are down, helps pull them into a pile then tosses a bonfire sized fireball at them. setting them ablaze
[22:06] (@Flint) <~Flint Orson~> eyed Pendulus and downshifted. "Kody?"
[22:08] *(+) [29]Ko-spo|2R shifts to homid again, and turns to spit a few times. He wipes his mouth. "Yeah?"
[22:08] (@Flint) <~Flint Orson~> nodded to the human on the farmhouse. "Did we miss any sir?"
[22:09] *(+) RaeH takes a few moments to calm down, almost litterally vibrating in place once she finally comes to a halt
[22:10] (@Trygaeus) <OMP> "IT WAS ABOUT DAMN TIME YOU FURRIES GOT HERE, OLD FAITHFUL HERE WAS ABOUT TO RUN AS DRY AS MY PROSTATE!"
[22:10] (@Trygaeus) <OMP> *racks the last shell out of the shotgun for effect*
[22:10] (@Trygaeus) <old faithful> *hissssss*
[22:10] *(+) Kody moves closer to the farmhouse, too. He bows his head to the old guy. "Hummingbird sent us, sir."
[22:11] *(@) Aridia moves up towards the farmhouse with the rest of them and sheathes her sword. looking up at old man pendulous she simply blinks at his words and the sizzling shotgun. looking at try pointedly then she uses the packlink
[22:12] (@Trygaeus) <OMP> "well it's about damn time that miserly old transvestite sent help, I've been calling him ever since those overcooked potroasts showed up.."
[22:12] (@Navaruk_ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` walks over to this... and blinks
[22:13] (+Kody) "Do you know where they came from?" Kody looks around, frowning.
[22:13] (@Flint) <~Flint Orson~> starts dragging the bodies into a pile as they talk.
[22:14] (@Flint) <~Flint Orson~> starts lobbing in the spare minimal bodyparts, as Rae got the big chunks already.
[22:14] (@Trygaeus) <ST> It's at this point Hummingbird, still in full Walken Regalia(tm) becomes immanent beside the old man, making a "shhhh" gesture to the crew as he pickpockets an ancient nokia cell phone from OMP's shirt pocket, farts on it, and throws it over his shoulder. He gives the crew a thumbs up, and then vanishes.
[22:15] (@Trygaeus) <OMP> *is completely unphased* "that was him, wasn't it? Well the joke's on his androgynous feathery ass, because I've got A WHOLE CRATE OF THE THINGS! BWAHAHAHAHA!"
Post Reply