lupus kissing

Where we post shenanigans that have happened
Naomi

lupus kissing

Post by Naomi »

[14:07] *(@) Aridia would also wavee to sean
[14:07] (@Navaruk-ooc) [- White-Tail -] snores, then blinks, then sniffsniffs, then yaawns and streeetches before he rools upright, then stands, walks in a circle, then walks to Kody, and sniffsniffs Kody.... before he licks kody's face till he wakes.
[14:07] (+Sean) Afternoon Aridia, how is it going?
[14:08] (@Aridia) i am doing alright sean an dyourself? sorry i havent been much help buti was getting treatments
[14:08] (+Sean) "Nothing wrong with that, hows the treatment going.. your armor coming back?"
[14:09] *(@) Aridia nods and smiles "Slowly but yes. i will be tiptop soon and as long as i continue the treatments it will continue to regen as needed.
[14:09] (+Sean) "Well thats good, but also its a way to regenerate on other times too.. I'm glad they were able to figure out how to help!"
[14:10] (+Kody) Kody jumps when a rock hits his chest, but doesn't wake up. The licking is difficult to ignore, though. After a moment, he mutters. "Mmm. Baby...." And reaches up in sleepy confusion to grab the wolf and give him a kiss. Unless White-Tail ducks or dodges. Then Kody just kisses the air.
[14:10] *(@) Aridia looks at kody hugging gan dkissing tails then giggles
[14:11] (@Navaruk-ooc) [- White-Tail -] blinkblink... and is grabbed and kissed, he does then try to struggle free though.
[14:12] (+Kody) Kody's eye's open and his hands let go and he sits up with a gasp and a horrified expression.
[14:13] (@Aridia) hey kody! missing somethign soft to snuggle?
[14:13] (@Navaruk-ooc) [- White-Tail -] kind of looks worried back at Kody.
[14:14] *(+) Kody gives White Tail a worried look, too
[14:14] *(+) Kody doesn't know what happened, but he's almost positive he just kissed the lupus, and that kissing a lupus is always a bad idea