Moot 7/22

Where we post shenanigans that have happened
Post Reply
Naomi
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:45 pm
Location: Uranus

Moot 7/22

Post by Naomi »

[17:09] (@Dragon) <~Jake 'Skorpian' Aunders~> helped with the set-up for the moot, helping to clear areas, and gather wood and such. As the time drew near, he excused himself to ready his gear and take a quick bath. It'd all come to a sweaty end by the end of things, no doubt, but he might as well look decent at the start, right?
[17:22] (@Navaruk-ooc) [- White-Tail -] also asisted with the set up and by mid afternoon had went to go ready himself as well, taking specific note in cleaning the ash from the firepit where the gathering fire would burn, and disposing of it honorably and safely.. as well as offering a proper pinch of tobbaco to the fire once that task was coplete and the fire was relayed, with the timbers
[17:22] (@Navaruk-ooc) alighned to the cardenal points and arranged ready in a chimney stack. while to clean up from this activity for the moot he chose a shower as well, he did also make a point to undergo a Rite of Cleansing, and offered to perform this rite on Jake as well, should he choose it. Tails would extend this offer to others as well, till at least till a short while before the start of the moot.
[17:26] (@Dragon) <~Jake 'Skorpian' Aunders~> totally accepts.
[17:26] (@Dragon) * with great gratitude. "Thank you, White-Tail-rhya."
[17:29] (+Kody) Kody walks into view, guitar slung across his back, and looking to see how he can lend a hand with the others. He's got his punch bowl, too. "Alright! It's punch time!"
[17:35] (@Dragon) <~Jake 'Skorpian' Aunders~> blinked at Kody and smiled. "Hey Kody. It's a bit early for the punch, actually, the ceremony hasn't begun yet, but this is most welcome."
[17:36] (+Kody) "It's okay. She needs an hour or so to make it right, anyway. I jjust need to add some clean water."
[17:36] (@Dragon) <~Jake 'Skorpian' Aunders~> "Cool."
[17:38] (@Navaruk-ooc) [- White-Tail -] offers to cleanse Kody as well before the rite starts, but suspects the clean water is best as, well, just clean water..
[17:39] (@Navaruk-ooc) )* Thomas Sommers *( also takes up Tails offer on cleansing, and seems a bit nervous as the right draws close.
[17:40] (+Kody) Kody nods to White Tail. "Sure. But do you want me to give you some Gnosis? And anyone else who wants to chip in, really.">
[17:40] (@Navaruk-ooc) ~* Cynthia Maslov *~ also accepts Tails offer, but is simply about.
[17:41] (@Navaruk-ooc) [- White-Tail -] declines the offer of gnosis, instead asking Kody to save the gnosis for the Moot Rite itself.
[17:50] *(@) Naomi has been preparing for moot in th epack house. she kept looking out the window at the preparations going on and a smile came to her lips. sh ehad done a cleansing on herself at tails suggestion when he had stopped ot check on her and dshe assure him she was fine. going into a meditative state before moot tho was good for her as she idly fed the fire in her hearth and added to ba <more>
[17:50] *(@) Naomi <of this> cco to it as well for th wancestor spirit that lived there. >
[17:53] (+Kody) Kody fills his punch bowl first, and gives it a little gnosis, stirring the spiritual energy into the water with a careful swirl of the bowl itself. He leans close to whisper to the bowl. THose with good hearing might hear something along the lines of "Do me proud, grandmother. It's Moot night."
[17:53] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> also had, with permission, undergone his own cleansing himself and general preperation... mostly in seclusion till he would arive for the night's festivities.
[17:55] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> *Uses Animate Plant to arrange the Champion size oaks here and there on the borders of the bawn into a sort of cathedral around the ceremonial fire, their vast boughs interlocking overhead and their broad trunks forming stately columns to either side of the ritual space.*
[17:58] *(@) Heimdalr has performed as well the ritual cleansings of his people, burning a small fire of birch paper, applying the ashes to his fur, and assists Trygaeus in preparations as well.
[18:10] <@Naomi> <Aridia> had been assisted by heim as well in preparing for her first moot.
[18:14] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> arrives and hurries to get clean
[18:14] (@Dragon) {=Kyle LeBaron=} arrived in his Sunday best.
[18:18] (@Navaruk-ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` arived in something he hoped was formal enough, but not too much... going for a compromise with a black t-shirt, nice jeans, and formal jacket.
[18:32] (@Heimdalr) <Try> *shows up and quietly uses Sticky Fingers to climb the trees up to the boughs above, the better to make an impressive show with the Howl*
[18:33] (@Heimdalr) <Try> "/L It is nice view up high.. can pee very far."
[18:35] (@Dragon) <~Jake 'Skorpian' Aunders~> looked around to see if everyone had gathered.
[18:46] *(@) Naomi will move out onto th eporch of the packhouse and is ready for the moot. wearing a natural colored tanned doeskin dress wiht beadwork and ribbons on it as well as a pair of matchign moccasins. her hair flows down her back and she looks around noting everything and everyone seemed ready she would nod to jake to begin th eopening howl.
[18:47] <@Naomi> <Aridia> would arrive as well covered in birch ash that heim had rubbed into her fure cereminally. wearing only a loincloth made an very short leather she moves wiht grace and holds her h ead high.
[18:48] *(+) RaeH had drifted in a little past sunset, her normal attire covered in part by the wolf cloak, wearing both the new thunderworm choker and the pendant Matty had given her as well. with her fang dagger at her side
[18:48] (+Connie) <tr> comes out to see what's up... and would bring nachos? If appropriate...
[18:49] (@Dragon) {=Kyle LeBaron=} moved to Trig's side and explained what was going on, and how they where to act. Which basically was to be silent until they where allowed to talk.
[18:49] (@Navaruk-ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> at last shows up with Rae, dressed a little more formal then usual... with at least a tie and had a bone lappel pin of a wolf howling.
[18:51] (@Dragon) <~Jake 'Skorpian' Aunders~> waited until he got the nod, moving into place.
[18:51] (+Kody) Kody moves over to stand with his Pack, or at least those who are here and not in a TREE
[18:53] (@Dragon) <~Jake 'Skorpian' Aunders~> and howled a calm but clearly elated howl, for this was the Opening of the Moot, and the howl was clearly and shatteringly Celebratory. THere had been many dings and bumps and bruises along the way, but the Sept was, as Tails would say, Good.
[18:53] (+Connie) <tr> stays quiet but would send the nachos after moot keeping it in stasis in her bag so it will stay warm and crunchy...
[18:54] (@Dragon) * when Jake had finished he looked over (and up?) to Trygaeus.
[18:57] *(@) Trygaeus sort of tiptoes to the edge of the fast boughs above, prancing up and down so the creaking draws attention up to his perch high above.. the normally dark brown canine is smothered with ash, rendering his coat a ghostly gray. The spectral figure howls at first mournfully.. "OH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHERE HAVE YOU GONE, FOR THE NIGHTS WERE ONE FULL OF OUR VOICES AS THEY WERE OF THE THUNDER OF HOOVES OF OUR PREY! --"
[18:57] *(@) Trygaeus (not done)
[18:58] (@Trygaeus) (were once full.. argh)
[18:59] (@Trygaeus) "/L OH SO MANY NIGHTS ARE SILENT NOW.. BUT DO NOT DESPAIR MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS BEFORE GAIA .. FOR WE ARE STILL HERE, AND THE WYRM STILL FEARS OUR CALL!" and lets loose the loudest rage-filled howl of fury he can.
[18:59] *(+) RaeH dipped her head some at the mournful howl, recalling that some of the local wolf kin had in fact died earlier this year when the Smurfs and faceless things had set traps on the bawn
[18:59] (@Trygaeus) (fin)
[19:00] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> also dips his head in respect, as does Tails.
[19:00] *(@) Trygaeus peters out and damned near falls off the branch, seeing stars.. hopes he didn't screw that up.
[19:02] (+Connie) <tr> frowns remembering the smurfs and what lead up to that mess...
[19:03] *(@) Naomi bows her head as try does the mournful howl and at the end has to refrain from joining him
[19:03] (@Dragon) <~Jake 'Skorpian' Aunders~> nodded, waited for the howl to die off, (and for Try to recover from loosing his breath) before he moved on to the recitation of the Litany. He went in detail, of course, covering the full colour Litany instead of the brusque broad strokes he'd seen in other Caerns (or, in some cases, it's complete omission). And he was thorough.
[19:03] <@Naomi> <Aridia> listens and bows her head respectively
[19:03] *(@) Trygaeus in the background skitters back down one of the tree trunks
[19:05] *(@) Heimdalr spins out into the ritual space, fur blasted a spectral grey with ash and shot through with sinuous lines of pitch, wearing a skirt of buckskin similarly dyed white and black, smarting off on each of the litany's lines, such as suffering not to tend thy sickness "yeah but that's what you get with a dental plan like yours.." and the leader may be challenged at any time "Yeah she's challenged all right, she has to look
[19:05] *(@) Heimdalr at all of you every day.."
[19:06] (@Heimdalr) and a caern shall not be violated "well something got violated, Solder's got picture in picture ever since he figured out how to get free cable.." and as quickly as it started, the standup routine is done and he dances back out of the space.
[19:08] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> clenches his jaw, but, remains calm enough he hopes. He takes a breath, it was a fool's moon this night after all.
[19:08] (@Dragon) <~Jake 'Skorpian' Aunders~> looked to White-Tails, once the last joke was greeted with (hopefully) silence.
[19:09] (@Navaruk_ooc) [- White-Tail -] then stood and took the stage for the winds. Firts, Tails looks East and howls "L> Rising Winds of the East, may you open the ways for us as you do each morning, that we may reach our duty." He turns South and howls. "L> Fiery Winds of the South, may you light our rage that fules our just and nobel fight." He then faces West. "L> Setting
[19:09] (@Navaruk_ooc) Winds of the West, may your waters teach us to adapt and change." Then he swings North. "L> Fridged Winds of the North, may you grant us the wisdom of our fathers, whos duty we carry onward." Then at last he sits and raises his head skyward. "L> Wyld Winds of the Heavens and Earth, may you find peace in our service this night."
[19:09] (@Navaruk_ooc) [- White-Tail -] then calls to Kody and the Pack he has gathered. "L> Hummingbird, Patron of Feathers-of-Doom, we are honored by your call and chosen of your people, and pledge to honor you in our duty of war." Tails then turns to Naomi, Elder and founder of the other Pack in service to the Sept. "L> Chamelion, Patron of Gaia's-Scales, we are honored by your
[19:09] (@Navaruk_ooc) continued blessing, and pledge to follow your wisdom in our ways." Tails then faces the Cearn to adress the Caern itself. "L> Buffalo, Most honored Host of our Caern, we dedicate this night and its festivites to you, and hope our service this night is found pleasing in your eyes."
[19:09] *(+) RaeH put a hand comfortingly on Matty's shoulder, patting it gently and hopes it doesn't rial him more before listening to Tails howl
[19:09] *(@) Heimdalr meanwhile runs back and forth with a black and white kite on the stick pretending to be blown this way and that as Tails calls the wind
[19:10] *(@) Heimdalr finally falls over and is dragged out of the ritual space by a vine
[19:13] *(@) Naomi would have remained still and silent thru all the howls wiht head bowed. once tails finishes she look over the crowd oepeple and catches thomas eye and nods ot him. moving down the stairs of the packhouse then she heads to meet thomas at the bofire.
[19:15] (@Navaruk_ooc) )* Thomas Sommers *( then from where he stood near Cyn nods to Naomi and approaches to meet her by the Gathering Fire, ready to serve as Truthcatcher for the night's event.
[19:17] (@Heimdalr) <ST> A presence seems to flicker around the outer periphery of the ritual space.. a large, merrily dancing figure. Several individuals, including Matty, then Kody, feel a hand, vast, warm, and steady, on their shoulder for a moment as if in reassurance.
[19:17] *(@) Naomi has been carrying somethign log and heavy in a derskin hide fur side out. when thomas approaches she unveils what was inside. it was the cracking bone or talkitn strick. it was a ver long heavy bone inscribed wiht runes and had a deepl spiritual feel to it. not touchign th ebone itself she presents it on the hide to thoams so he can officially open the moot. once thomas takes it <more>
[19:17] *(@) Naomi <of this> she would fade back into the crowd. >
[19:20] (+Kody) Kody shivers and jumps a little, looking around with wide eyes.
[19:24] (@Navaruk_ooc) )* Thomas Sommers *( nods and takes the speaking stick then declares "We have much buisness to discuss this night, both to celibrate the joys and numerous acomplishments of our great sept, and to plan for our future and how we will serve in the nights to come. Each of us will have a chance to speek this night, in order of rank and station. To start, we yeild the stick to Naomi, Alpha
[19:24] (@Navaruk_ooc) of this sept and eldest and hights of station among those gathered this night." he then looks to Naomi, ready to present the bone to her.
[19:30] *(@) Naomi steps back up to thomas then and bows deeply before taking the bone and turning to look over everyone as tho assessing the moods. finally she speaks in a clear voice that easily carries to all "indeed much has happened. from smurfs up trees to boats a jesus statues. warehoses to zombie deer and much more.. i wish us to continue with our work as we protect the innocent and destry <more>
[19:31] *(@) Naomi <of this> those who would harm them. i will nbe listening when you all speak but i will turn this over to my esteemed counterpart and elder matthew-yuff. he has more infoarmation it than i do" when she finishes speaking she holds the bone out towards matthew. >
[19:32] *(+) RaeH steps back a bit letting her hand drop from Matty's shoulder and puts her hands in front of her instead, clasping them there
[19:42] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> takes up the bone from Naomi with a nod "Tonight we have much to celibrate, and much to look head towards. The Smurfs, for one, have long hunted us and do so still, being a grave and dangerous thorn in our side. They have attacked our heart, working agains our wolfkin, a crime we will neither forgive nore forget. While we may find them weak next
[19:42] (@Navaruk_ooc) to a Sprial or Garou, they are a grave threat to our community and danger in how they harry us. I commend you, Kody, and your pack, for having found and dealt swiftly with a nest of them, but warn that we still should be alert for the danger they pose."
[19:43] (+Kody) Kody bows his head silently.
[19:43] (@Heimdalr) <Try> *also bows head*
[19:43] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> bowed his head as well.
[19:44] <@Naomi> <Aridia> was repsectfully listening wih ther head still bowed.
[19:52] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> nods back then goes on. "Reguarding the warehouse... it seems we have uncovered a serious threat, one that will likely need further action... but..." *matty coughs* "We also have much to celibrate, for notable and great deeds performed in the line of duty, and we have seen and thus hand down these names to the heros of this sept. And thus
[19:52] (@Navaruk_ooc) I will call, Alphabeticly to show the egalitarian nature of these awards and recognitions, the names we have discussed and do decree, for the heroic acts performed in these grave nights."
[19:54] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> points the bone to Aridia "Aridia, after much discussion we have decided to award you with the name 'Pot-Shot'"
[19:55] <@Naomi> <Aridia> blinks and lifts her head and a big smile comes ot her face as she nods to matty to show him she h eard him
[19:56] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> points the bone to Flint "For an opportinty taken we have chosen to aptly award the name 'Window of Opportunity'..."
[19:57] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> blinked and bowed his head, fighting to remain to be silent.
[19:58] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> points the bone to Heimdalr... or where he thinks Heimdalr is. " and Heimdalr, you have earned the name 'Disco Inferno' as well.." Matty coughs
[19:59] *(@) Heimdalr comes back out, dances a little jig, then bows deeply to Matty before moving back to the edge of the space again
[20:00] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> then points the bone to Kody and continues "And Kody, for an equaly impressive number, we have deemed you.. 'Michael Flatline'"
[20:00] *(+) RaeH has to stiffle a snicker at the disco inferno remark
[20:00] (+Kody) KOdy grins at ARidia when she gets her deed name and gives her a thumbs up. And blinks a little at Matthew. He grins at that, too
[20:02] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> then points the bone to Kyle "And you aptly seem to have earned the name 'Chain of Noah', may you use it well."
[20:02] (+Kody) Kody puts his hands to his sides and pretends to clog for a couple of beats.
[20:03] (@Dragon) {=Kyle LeBaron=} startles, because he wasn't exactly expecting that.
[20:03] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> then points to Mavrick "For your expert at assisting others, we give you the name 'Mr. Blue Pill'. Again, may you use it well."
[20:04] (@Navaruk_ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` was... um... surprised, but nods
[20:04] (+Kody) Kody reaches over to punch Maverick's shoulder in congratulations.
[20:04] (+Kody) And then he just says to hell with it and grabs his brother (Maverick) in a bear hug.
[20:05] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> smiled but held still. With a point of wp.
[20:05] *(@) Heimdalr doggy shoulder-checks Aridia, Kody, then Maverick in turn
[20:05] (@Heimdalr) (sorry that's Try)
[20:05] <@Naomi> <Aridia> grins at try and tries hard nto to giggle
[20:06] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> points the bone then to May and continued. "And for your aid, we have chosen to offer the name.. 'Death Follows Unseen' .."
[20:07] (@ Naomi) (ST) may bows her head a bit and smiles (ST)
[20:07] (+Connie) <tr> gives may a two thumbs up
[20:09] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> then points to Rae as "For you we have a name to offer as well, 'Primer'" Then points to Trig "And to you, we propose the name "Hammer of Noah" as you kept it all together, at least long enough."
[20:11] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> then points the bone to "And Trygaeus, you have earned the deed name ... 'Brought-the-Funk' ..."
[20:11] *(+) RaeH arched a brow at the name Primer, then just kind of shrugged and gave Trig a thumbs up
[20:11] (+Connie) <trig blink blinks and pulls out a harley Quinn like hammer.......
[20:12] (@Dragon) {=Kyle LeBaron=} just... put a hand on Trig's shoulder and smiled.
[20:12] (+Kody) Kody grins and reaches down to rough up Try a little. He doesn't say anything, but obviously proud of his brother.
[20:12] *(@) Trygaeus just nods, as it is fair
[20:15] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> "I also think, Trygaeus, that you have earned the right to request a Rank challenge.."
[20:17] *(@) Trygaeus nodsnods
[20:17] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> then looks to see if heim is with them...
[20:19] *(@) Heimdalr holds out a hand to accept the bone
[20:20] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> hands Heimdalr the bone.
[20:21] (@Heimdalr) "So, thank you all for coming tonight.. make sure to tip your waitress.. thanks for the nachos, Trig.. also Matthew, oh boy, you pulled a double feature on this one.. we've got you Golden Ticket.. for your incredibly devastating conga line, and knock knock charlie because people have just given up trying to keep you out of places."
[20:21] (@Heimdalr) "I'm sure the Wyrm has come to appreciate your personal warmth as charm just as much as we have.. certainly your last audience was a big one."
[20:22] *(+) RaeH stiffles a chuckle at the golden ticket remark. it had certainly been an intresting night
[20:22] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> blinks, and nods, trying very hard to not snicker as he went back to stand by Rae
[20:24] (@Heimdalr) "Unfortunately I don't think we'll get any repeat customers out of that one.. so just as a general PSA we are soon to have the great honor of welcoming to our caern, a representative of the Ahadi.. the Gaian Federation of Africa. This will be the first Ahadi diplomat to visit a Sept in the Americas, so.. first, bitches! This is part of a larger outreach program that is an extension of the purposes for which this caern was
[20:24] (@Heimdalr) founded.. namely, how do all of us, as supernatural creatures, make a world together that we all want to live, or in some cases, unlive, in."
[20:26] *(+) RaeH perked a brow at this, having been waiting on this info for awhile. and therefor rather intrested in it
[20:27] (@Heimdalr) "As a general point of order to our new faces, and this relates to Matthew's news of the Smurfs, they are not the only threat we face in this region. The Wyrm's human allies are keeping their pressure on, as do several supernatural threats. You are all expected to keep to the buddy system off the sept at all times.. I repeat.. do not go out there alone, bring someone with you. You got friends, make a party of it.. also
[20:27] (@Heimdalr) absolutely no solo swimming in Merrymeeting bay or the Kennebeck river.. any groups swimming down there have to have at least one female, and if a woman with red hair pops out of the water and asks you to leave, you leave."
[20:27] (@Heimdalr) "If she tries to entice you into the water, you run."
[20:27] *(@) Heimdalr offers the bone to Tails.
[20:28] (@Navaruk_ooc) [- White-Tail -] had no news, so upnods to let the bone pass to Thomas.
[20:29] (@Dragon) <~Jake 'Skorpian' Aunders~> shuddered at the mentioning of THAT little issue.
[20:30] (@Navaruk_ooc) )* Thomas Sommers *( takes the bone and looks to those Gathered. "Unless there is other buisness to attend to.." he looks about for any hands, or paws, and lacking that cracks the bone and presents it to Naomi, such that the songs and tails may be sug.
[20:30] *(+) Kody pauses. Because now he's curious
[20:33] *(@) Naomi nods to thomas ot crack the bone as she picks up the deerskin blanket to recieve the bone back. when thomas breaks th ebone and places it on th eblanket she recovers it and nods to kody to start his songs.
[20:34] *(@) Heimdalr holds up a sign as Kody gets ready, simply stating "THE BUFFET IS NOW OPEN" with an arrow toward where kinfolk have laid out a summer barbecue spread.. burgers, hot dogs, tater salad, that sort of thing.
[20:35] (+Connie) <trig>* would slam her hammer onto the ground and at least 5 platters of warm fully loaded nachos appear on the ground in a blue flash*
[20:35] (+Kody) Kody slings his guitar around and gets it settled on its strap across his shoulders. He looks to Jake and his pack to see if any of them want to join with the music, and starts to strum a few bars on his guitar. "Thank you, Elder. Thank you," He says it without singing that part. Just nodding. Getting going.
[20:35] (@Heimdalr) <Try> *jumps up in the air in excitement and flat out bolts toward the picnic tables*
[20:36] *(+) RaeH settles back to listen, since food isn't that intresting to her
[20:36] (+Kody) Kody starts to sing and play both.
[20:36] (+Kody) It started chicken Nuggies
[20:36] (+Kody) A fight, an earthquake, and a BOOM!
[20:36] (+Kody) As the summer turned muggy
[20:36] (+Kody) We had a new taste of DOOOOOM!
[20:36] (+Kody) .
[20:36] (+Kody) Heimdair and Echo with the sharks
[20:36] (+Kody) Captive diplomats in the deep
[20:36] (+Kody) We had to dive into the dark!
[20:36] (+Kody) And to get them back, it wasn't cheap.
[20:36] (@Heimdalr) <Try> *comes back to sit near Kody and pun intended, wolf down a cheese brat*
[20:36] (+Kody) As he sings, he turns to grin at the people the song is talking about.
[20:37] (+Kody) Zombie deer attacking a farm
[20:37] (+Kody) Hummingbird sent us to check
[20:37] (+Kody) We had to save the farmer from harm
[20:37] (+Kody) And save the farm from goin' to heck!
[20:37] (+Kody) .
[20:37] (+Kody) But we still had a promise to the sharks
[20:37] (+Kody) To save some guy tied to a chair
[20:37] (+Kody) So to the warehouse we did embark
[20:37] (+Kody) We kicked ass with a real flare!
[20:37] (+Kody) Finally, a pack of nazi skinheads
[20:37] (+Kody) Fallen sons of a noble tribe
[20:37] (+Kody) We killed one of those ugly pinheads
[20:37] (+Kody) We don't like 'em and they got the vibe
[20:38] (+Kody) Nearly done, he breaks into a more wild, extemporaneous, excited finish.
[20:38] (+Kody) Now it's mooot
[20:38] (+Kody) And it's a beaut
[20:38] (+Kody) Ya can hear Rae hoot
[20:38] (+Kody) And Aridia shoot!
[20:38] (+Kody) Let's ruin Matty's suit
[20:38] (+Kody) Rub Echo's Roots
[20:38] (+Kody) Steal Naomi's Fruit
[20:38] (+Kody) Grab some loot
[20:38] (+Kody) Cause it's a moooooooot!
[20:38] *(@) Heimdalr flips Kody off with a smile at the start of the song and just chuckles.
[20:38] *(@) Naomi chuckles as sh ecarries th ebone backinto the pack house
[20:38] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> blinks... why would people want to ruin a suit?
[20:40] <@Naomi> <Aridia> listens to kody sing and finally laughssoftly the starts to dance her way towards the buffet.
[20:41] (@Dragon) {=Kyle LeBaron=} sits by Trig and quietly and happily eats his nachos
[20:42] *(@) Trygaeus starts running around the ritual area in a circle howling
[20:43] (@Trygaeus) "/L TO THE HUNT! TO THE HUNT! FEAR! FIRE! FOES! AWAKE! NOW FOR WRATH! NOW FOR RUIN! AND A RED DAWN!"
[20:45] *(+) RaeH watches Try. and well. this at least sounded more intresting than food. she perked up and got ready, maybe they would actually find something to kick ass on
[20:46] *(@) Trygaeus charges off into the woods..
[20:46] *(@) Trygaeus comes back a minute later, shifts up to crinos, panting "/L c'mon.. you guys.. making me.. look bad.."
[20:47] (@Navaruk_ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> shifts to wolf and follows Trygaeus
[20:48] *(+) RaeH stays in human form for now and took off after Try and Matty
[20:48] (@Trygaeus) <Solder> *belatedly climbs on top of one of the picnic tables*
[20:49] (@Trygaeus) <Solder> "/R SO YOU GUYS KNOW I COOKED SOME RACIST PINHEADS IN A BAR AND MAMA RAT SAYS I CAN HAVE COOLER STUFF NOW THANK YOU!"
[20:50] (@Navaruk_ooc) [- White-Tail -] howl a congradulations to Solder, then runs over to Solder so they can ride into battle on him and use all the cool stuff.
[20:51] (@Trygaeus) <Solder> "/R YAAAAY I SHOWED THEM AAAAAAALLL!" *vanishes into the woods with Tails*
Post Reply