Spirit fuckery??!!

Where we post shenanigans that have happened
Post Reply
Naomi
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:45 pm
Location: Uranus

Spirit fuckery??!!

Post by Naomi »

[11:54] (@Navaruk`ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> had spoken to Echodius earlier on his time with the Centuions and the 'Dream of Rome' and then with name in hand had spent several hours with amulet, iron, and linnen attempting a smmoning of the spirit... it was a thing he poured great time and effort into... and then was rewarded with the spirit's timely arrival... but... on bringing up his request
[11:54] (@Navaruk`ooc) and explaing the task in detail he was greeted with... this obnoxious lump of a spirit that says something particularly nasty and there's just this sudden basso-profundo rumble "QUOD EST TU?" ... and it says.. SS> "o vaha" ... there then is a slight pause... like the calm before the storm... and then CHAOS
[12:05] (@Heimdalr) <ST> There is a seismic rumble, the entire caern shakes.. inside the Amway building the big screen suddenly shows the word "TILT!" The Doomkafe screams like a little girl then sobs in terror, hugging the wafflemaker as they both sloooowly sliiiide toward the edge of the breakfast table
[12:06] (@Heimdalr) <Waffles> "Je veux juste que tu saches... Je t'aime, espèce de cinglé allemand fou."
[12:06] (@Heimdalr) <DoomKafe> "Ich Weiss!" *sliiiides*
[12:07] (+Kody) Kody comes rolling down the stair, having the terrible bad luck to decide this was a good time to go outside for a run. He lands at the bottom with a thud and army crawls for shelter.
[12:07] (@Heimdalr) <Try> *faceplants in the middle of investigating this "toasted marshmallow with stick" concept.. for science
[12:08] (+Kody) "EARTH QUAKE! EARTH QUAKE!"
[12:10] (@Heimdalr) <Try> *shifts to lupus instinctively and tries to bolt.. face completely covered in molten marshmallow.. and zips right in front of the oncoming freight train of DEATH that is a pair of frenzying elders trying to shred an obnoxious Roman jerkass spirit*
[12:13] *(+) RaeH , up in her room. somehow manages to sleep deep and peacefully unbotherd by the chaos
[12:13] *(@) Heimdalr trips over a fleeing lupus, sails right into a recently formed lake of mud with a splash "lofasz a segedbe!"
[12:13] (@Heimdalr) <ST> *kettle about to boil sounds ensue*
[12:16] (@Navaruk`ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> is running along with Heimdalr after the spirit in Crinos, electricity crackeling around him with the arcid smell of ozone.
[12:16] (@Heimdalr) <spirit> *tries to dash behind a tree*
[12:16] (@Heimdalr) <tree> *screams like a little girl, pulls up roots, and runs away across the caern* <WHAM> <WHAM> <WHAM>
[12:17] (+Kody) Kody has no idea what's going on. He shifts to Lupus to follow Try, though.
[12:18] (@Heimdalr) <try> *shifts to hispo and hits the gas.. straight through the packhouse* *shower of splinters*
[12:19] (@Heimdalr) <ST> A cloud of steam issues from the wolf-shaped hole in the far side of the pack house, followed by a panicked Angyelka running around shrieking and swearing in Hungarian through the bawn wearing only a towel.
[12:21] (@Navaruk`ooc) )* Thomas Sommers *( goes blink-blink as he falls out of the running oak then dashes away for cover.
[12:22] (@Heimdalr) <ST> Kody nearly gets a facefull of superheated-mud-geyser and emerging from the deadly-hot cloud of steam a towering, red-hot mass of scales topped with two baleful glowing suns full of hate that might just be eyes.. emerges nearly on top of Kody
[12:23] (@Heimdalr) <Heim> *does the Godzilla roar and everything.. somewhere a Toho Co. lawyer's phone explodes*
[12:24] (+Kody) Kody looks up at the glowing suns as he burns a Rage and shifts to Hispo. Fully expecting to die. And unwilling to die without a fight.
[12:27] (@Heimdalr) <ST> Kody barely avoids discovering the joys of literal splash damage as FUCKING LAVA splatters about the place near him.
[12:29] (@Navaruk`ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> however dives at the spirit.. through the damned lava which cakes on him like napalm as his fur hardens and gives of an eeery red glow and sizzle...
[12:32] (@Heimdalr) <spirit> *screams like a little girl again and dives into the bushes*
[12:33] (@Heimdalr) <Hannibal> *nopes and flings the spirit back across the bawn directly at Heim's face*
[12:33] (+Kody) Kody helps like a puppy and runs from the fire.
[12:34] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> has just enough common sense to shut down the forge. Lest his own fire add to the chaos. He is angry, however. Furious... but not raging. He understood that Latin, tho.
[12:35] (@Heimdalr) <spirit> *summons up his sad little rage pool and uses BLAST*
[12:38] *(@) Heimdalr gets swatted and poor Kody while running away is suddenly in shadow
[12:40] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> turned and left the forge, now that was 'safe' and grumbled as he headed towards the... oh that's not a fray at all. Sheeeeit. He needed a tranquilizer dart-gun or something. He saw Kody at risk of getting flattened and ran over anyway. Maybe he could offer medical assistance if things got (more) out of hand?
[12:41] (+Kody) Kody tucks his tail and runs for it, aiming for the sunlight. It's possible he still wouldn't make it. Being Lame. He really is slower than other Garou
[12:41] (@Heimdalr) <ST> Kody and Flint are both in danger of being knocked off their feet by the seismic <THUD> as a stunned Heim splats onto the ground, claws feebly waving in the air.
[12:43] (@Heimdalr) <Try> *skids to a stop, shifting to homid and trying to scrape the goop away from his eyes* Takes a moment to shout at the spirit "osculum meum asinum! stercoreus!"
[12:45] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> "Kody! You ok-ack!" two-legs-bad, four-legs good! Flint splatted onto the ground, before shifting to Hispo. "<l> ack!"
[12:46] (+Kody) Kody flops first into a tree, and then onto his side. He manages to get to his feet, and runs over toward Flint. As ever, he's running on three legs.
[12:49] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> gets up checks to see if Kody is injured, then looks to the pangolin and the spirit that appears to be attacking him (or vice-versa)
[12:49] (@Navaruk`ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> rounds on the spirit, a ball of sizeling mud and fury, making hissing and pooping noises as he charged toward the spirit with eyes red with rage.
[12:52] *(@) Heimdalr sits partially up, one eye still glowing, the other a mass of ichor that sizzles where it falls on the wet ground.. and grabs the spirit, holding it in place.
[12:52] (@Heimdalr) <spirit> eeeeeee! <is cannonballed by a Matty>
[12:55] (@Heimdalr) <ST> The spirit is zapsploded so gaia-dammned hard by a ballistic Matty that somewhere in Italy, a Silver Fang kin randomly and violently shits himself so much he wrecks his vespa partway up Mount Etna. Tourists point and laugh at the unfortunate man and his deeply unfortunate hot pants.
[12:56] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> looks at Kody, a first-aide kit in his huge fenrir jaws. "rrargh?" Rough translation: are you hurt?
[12:58] (@Heimdalr) <ST> Huey Lewis falls out of his chair at a Denny's in Seskatchewan, back in Ancient Rome a Silver Fang Centurion hears strange alien chanting and the wail of some eerie supernatural musical instrument.. fearfully he consults an Haruspex, who inquires of the bones.. and tells him he's an idiot, and is going to remain an idiot in death. Well, this surprises no one.
[13:01] (+Kody) Kody chuffs a few times, and circles. His knee brace is wrecked and broken, but the rest of him is alright. Useful, being in HIspo. He heals better than his brace does.
[13:02] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> nods and shrugs his shoulder at Heim, he won't go closer until the rage stops, so until then, Kody is his priority. He shifts to crinos to see if the brace is wrecked and needs to be removed before things get worst.
[13:03] *(@) Heimdalr now has a headache.. decides he will be one with the Earth.. it's comfortable down here.. and being that he's covered in a mixture of his own lava-like ichor and superheated mud.. it gives the effect that the massive armored Kami has simply turned to stone.
[13:03] (@Heimdalr) <Heim> *tink* *crackle* *random wisp of steam*
[13:04] (@Navaruk`ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> splot splot sip tich titch tich sizzle splort... he stands there a while as he processes this.
[13:06] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> "Matthew-Rhya? Healing?" His crinos voice was gutteral but clear.
[13:09] (@Navaruk`ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> was covered in boiling mud, but at least seemed to have had the presence of mind to use 'Mater of Fire' before taking the mudbath and between that and sutably sturdy fur came out the better of the exchange if... exausted enough he chose to right then take a nap
[13:12] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> hoses Matty down. If he can nap through that, fine, but first that mud must go.
[13:15] (@Navaruk`ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> does seem tired enough he kind of doses or is at least dazed though that as he after staggers to his feet and... after a pause comments that.. "I think that was a 'no'.."
[13:16] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> nods and checks his Elder for further damage. "Ah. Long distance call gone wrong?"
[13:17] (+Kody) Kody shifts and hobbles over to help with the hosing. The brace is in pieces and there's not much to do about it. "We better get him some clothes. "
[13:19] (@Navaruk`ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> nods and... "good idea" .. then goes to change out of the damp filthy rags that were what was left of his suit.. and maybe take that nap...
[13:19] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> uses Mother's Touch if Matty is hurt.
[13:24] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> then ruuuuushes to Heim and frowns. "Well shit... this is a pickle." and pokes at the stone.
[13:25] (@Navaruk`ooc) <» Matthew Gudavich «> is certainly healthy now... if still exausted from the inciedent and in need of sleeping it off... and cleaning up.. both of which he heads off to do..
[13:36] (+Kody) Kody studies Flint with a smile. "Are -you- alright? You're a worrier."
[13:38] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> nods. "Oh I'm fine... dunno what happened, but other then that, yeah."
[13:41] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` files out the back door with a roll of duct tape, and maybe Kyle if he was not delayed a bit.... but on seeing the scene just kind of pauses a bit to take it in, before finaly walking to Kody to hand him the tape... and notices the knee brace.. "Trig will not be happy, I think."
[13:42] (+Kody) "YEah, I'm pretty confused, too." He smiles at Maverick for the tape. "Thanks, brother. "And yeah. Uh. I might be able to fix it." He gestures to the pile of Heimdair.
[13:44] (@Dragon) {=Kyle LeBaron=} smiled faintly, grimly, as he wandered out and took in the scene. "Eh, she'll be worried about Kody's health, then the brace. I can help make a new one, if you like. She's a bit ill right now. Huh..."
[13:44] (@Dragon) {=Kyle LeBaron=} headed for the pile of Heim and pulled out a doctors stethescope. "Lets start with the basics."
[13:47] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` follows to watch and asks "Is he still on fire?"
[13:48] (+Kody) "Matthew-Rhya's in rough shape. Should we wake up Rae?" He's not even sure if it's possible, but he imagine she might want to know something happened.
[13:59] (@Heimdalr) *the pile of stone suddenly collapses*
[14:00] *(@) Heimdalr in his standard form being comically smaller than his armored war-form, is easy to miss for the first few seconds as only the tips of his ears are poking out of the pile of rubble
[14:01] (@Heimdalr) <muffled> this is coming out of my pay I suspect.
[14:01] (+Kody) "Oh fuck." Kody jumps a little. And prepares to duck. Visibly tenses
[14:01] (@Dragon) {=Kyle LeBaron=} shakes his head. "No we shouldn't wake up Rae, the suns out." He starts to move the rubble away.
[14:01] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> goes and helps.
[14:02] (@Heimdalr) "... hang on.. gotta fix this.." <HNNNGGG> <RUMBLERUMBLERUMBLE>
[14:03] (@Dragon) {=Kyle LeBaron=} "ack?"
[14:03] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> holds on.
[14:04] (@Heimdalr) <ST> The earth shakes once again.. the various patches of scorched and blasted mud disappear.. for added effect little animate patches of dandelions scurry past making "wheeee!" sounds as they unfurl bundles of sod on the now bare ground.. the packhouse visibly straightens.. then the Amway does too.. then seems to think about it and ever so sliiightly adjusts an additional half a degree..
[14:05] (@Heimdalr) <ST> A bubble level appears on the side of the Amway.. then across the back doorframe.. it seems to leer accusingly at Heim.
[14:06] (@Heimdalr) <ST> <RUMBLERUMBLERUMBLE> another half a degree adjustment, the bubble level vanishes with a "yaaaay!" sound and a little puff of confetti
[14:06] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` is not sure if this is a quiet or not
[14:07] (@Heimdalr) <Heim> "everybody's a.." *gasp* "critic.." <thud> *is once more unconscious*
[14:07] (+Kody) Kody falls over again, as the earth shakes. It's a little more controlled this time, at least, but he still gets a couple of squares of sod tossed over him, and sits up spitting out bits of dirt and grass.
[14:08] (@Heimdalr) <ST> the dandelions unfurl sod right over Heim, and one of them scurries back over and plants a big daisy right square in the middle of the conspicuous lump, then scurries away laughing.
[14:11] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` "um... Kody.. did that actualy happen?"
[14:15] (+Kody) "It happened." Kody pushes sod off himself and manages to get to his feet. He looks at the grassy lump. "Is that--- ?"
[14:16] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` nods "A daisy, yes."
[14:18] (+Kody) "Yes, but under the daisy?"
[14:19] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` "Probably fine.. but sleeping.. should we dig Heimdalr out? Do we need pie?"
[14:23] (@Dragon) {=Kyle LeBaron=} dusts himself off, and makes sure Heim's 'just-sleeping' in case Naomi wants to know 'wtf-happened' later on.
[14:31] (@Heimdalr) <muffled snore from under the sod>
[14:32] (+Kody) Kody shakes his head. "We gotta dig him out. A guy could suffocate under it. Let's just cut the sod and roll him out."
[14:32] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> *walks up in full shroom form* "eh.. don't worry.. in uhh.. big G ooga booga terms he's literally a son of the Earth.. like full up Antaeus grade shit, I'm pretty sure you can't smother him.. he digs faster than you can run anyway.."
[14:33] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> frowned. "oof... will his eye heal up, down there?"
[14:34] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> ... pretty sure his eye would heal up if we chucked him into space.. and he'd survive reentry and be really grouchy about it.. the dork is so hard to kill that bedbugs puke themselves inside out with jealousy in his presence..
[14:36] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> Or maybe that's just me brutally murdering the verminous little turds..
[14:37] (+Kody) Kody bends down, taking off his knee brace, or at least, removing the dangling pieces. Time to use the duct tape.
[14:38] (+Kody) "It still seems uncomfortable. Under grass."
[14:38] (+Kody) "Sorta rude to leave him there."
[14:38] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> "...okay."
[14:38] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> "eh.. I live down there you know, it's comfy.. we're spirits of the Earth, hon.."
[14:39] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> *holds out a replacement brace for Kody* "sorry brother broke the one you made, Flint.. he uhh.. prepared this one earlier.."
[14:39] (@Dragon) .flint "Echo... sorry to ask, but was that spirit saying what I THINK he was saying? My latin is rusty."
[14:39] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> "Is everyone okay out here?"
[14:40] (@Dragon) {=Kyle LeBaron=} eyed the ground. Was it back to normal? The trees properly in place and stuff?
[14:40] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> "Man, the mouth on that dicktip.. he said some shit about Matty that'd make a Nazi blush.. musta accidentally called up some scumbag from Legion 9.."
[14:41] (@Dragon) <~Flint Orson~> noded and gruffed. "Ah, that's what I thought."
[14:43] (+Kody) Kody blinks at the brace Echo is offering. "Oh, Trig made the other one." He frowns at this new one. A little uneasy about it.
[14:55] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` "I thought that was the case as well, did Trig make a spare?"
[15:01] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> ... shit, I thought Flint already made his.. well.. what can I say a lot of us like making shit.
[15:03] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> Seriously man, this is nothing.. Kyle and I almost had to restrain Heim and Solder from building you like a wacky Japanese style lifter exoskeleton... only by the time we showed up.. it had already run away.. so uhh.. if you see it jogging around, now you know what happened.
[15:03] (@Heimdalr) *somewhere in the background* <vrrt> <clomp> <vrrtclomp> <vrrtclomp>
[15:03] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> *sigh* ".. it's gotta run out of juice eventually.. right?"
[15:05] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` "unless it is scrounging for salt like the electricity elemental that Naomi feeds."
[15:05] *(+) Kody 's eyes get really big. "Exo--what?"
[15:06] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> ... if it goes after the deer salt licks that might be the funniest shit I've seen all month..
[15:06] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` "Kody... I'm guessing, Think Terminator, the origional, but... white, and a nurse."
[15:06] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> errr.. think like.. mechanical pants.. that help you pick stuff up.. very popular in Japan for nurses and such..
[15:07] (+Kody) "So... Alien?"
[15:07] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> think about a seventh the size and only a pair of legs.
[15:09] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> Well the nurse version has arms too.. but it's like.. not even remotely as bulky as the thing from Aliens.. it's meant to go under nurse scrubs.. not very useful in a hospital if it freaks out the patients, ya know?
[15:09] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> It's just a gizmo for preventing knee and back injuries is all.
[15:12] (+Kody) "It's only my one leg that's--- that's ---" He looks down at his knee, and shakes his head. "Alright, well. Thanks for the brace, but I still gotta try to fix the one Trig made me." It's a sentimental thing now. "Over the jeans, right?" Most braces are worn that way.
[15:12] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> Yeah, over the jeans..
[15:12] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> The Trig one.. Matty can probably boop it after his nap..
[15:13] (+Kody) "Yeah, uh. I don't think I'll bother him."
[15:13] *(+) Kody looks at Maverick and gestures to his eyes, blinking all weird. "He had crazy eyes."
[15:13] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> Yeaaah.. summoning an ancient proto-nazi will tend to bring out the crazy in people..
[15:19] (+Kody) "You said what?" He looks around for somewhere to sit, to get the new brace on.
[15:35] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` "Okay... but, why?"
[15:37] (+Kody) "Why's a good question, too."
[15:46] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> Err.. some kinda summoning to make a Fetish, I think it was for Rae..
[15:46] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> Things seem to have.. gone weirdly awry..
[15:47] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> You cock up a summoning just so much, you can get all kindsa weirdness..
[15:48] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` "It sounds rather dangerous.."
[15:49] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> It can be, and this is why mages shouldn't be too reliant on all their fancy widgetry when fucking about with other planes of existence.. there's shit out there that won't show up as a threat on all your fancy doodads, that can make you crazy just by talking at you.
[15:50] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` "So... that was what happened to Matthew and Heimdalr? It talked to them and made them crazy?"
[15:51] (+Kody) "Oh, yeah. Was he in the Umbra? I thought was easier in the Umbra." He finds a spot to sit down, and stretches out his leg to put on the brace.
[15:52] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> I think we had a bit of a breach and part of the umbra extended into the materium for a brief time might be part of the problem.. gonna have to poke Kyle for details later.. but no they weren't initially..
[15:52] (@Heimdalr) (scratch that, apparently yes matty was in the umbra)
[15:53] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> *goes crosseyed for a second* Whoopsie, reviewed the footage.. Matty was in the umbra, and crossed back over to try and get away from jerkbag.. but sucked spirit jerkass along with him and something about how the summoning borked allowed the shithead to materialize here..
[15:55] (+Kody) "Man, that is never good, when a spirit follows you back across. " He starts adjusting straps.
[15:59] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` "Will Matthew and Heimdalr need help to recover after this, Echo?"
[16:02] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> It is not, and I don't know.. Imma go hunt down Kyle and Trig, though, just in case.. you guys tell Tails what happened if you see him, okay? Between the three of them they should be able to pound out any spiritual dents, as it were..
[16:04] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> If they come to and start freaking out again.. well, if I tell you guys to cheese it, you cover your eyes and make haste in a strictly not-this-way direction and do not look back.. I've got mojo that can shoo those boys off but I'm not kidding when I say the fringe effect can fucker people up real good..
[16:08] (+Kody) "... Does that mean the kitchen is down again?" He sounds a little worried
[16:18] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` "hmmm.. was it up yet?"
[16:20] (+Kody) "I don't actually know. I"ve been eating a lot of peanut butter Even my farts are starting to smell like nuts----" He pauses, blinking at Echo. He turns back to Maverick and makes himself smile. "So it's a good thing I like nuts!"
[16:23] (+Kody) Too late to unsay it. Might as well double down.
[16:28] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> .... *appears to be having trouble processing what Kody said*
[16:29] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> *just has this mildly horrified expression* "err.. no, the buffet is stocked, but it just means if the tots bin runs dry there might not be any more until after sunset.."
[16:31] (+Kody) Kody shifts a bit, so he can get back to his feet. He winces a little and uses a nearby tree to steady himself.
[16:34] (@Navaruk`ooc) `¥ Maverick ¥` started to go to help Kody then stopped himself and said.. "I'll see if I can find Tails, and warn Naomi to take it slow this time... um, goodluck you two." and he at that heads to the packhouse in search of the pair, it seemed a logical place they may be or have been.
[16:35] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> *audibly hisses at Kody's wince, but gathers up her "shawl" and shuffles away hurriedly*
[16:37] (+Kody) Kody smiles at Maverick. "Thanks, brother." He blinks as Echo leaves in a hurry. He wasn't farting nuts... now. what the hell.
[16:38] (@Heimdalr) *a few dozen feet away a random chipmunk chooses the very worst moment to point at Echo and giggle at her emotional discomfort*
[16:38] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> *holds up one hand and makes a fist* *the tree the chipmunk is in suddenly yeets the rodent straight at her*
[16:39] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> *catches the tree-rat and gives it an angry, blood-eyed stare.. and then literally bites its head off*
[16:39] (@Heimdalr) <Echo> *angrily marches away, eating the rest of the chipmunk*
[16:39] (+Kody) Kody is very, very careful not to react.
Post Reply